Karma x Reader Birth part 1

Note: contend swearing! I warn you already so don't report me! The swear word will not be censer because I think is more funny this way! Anyway enjoy!!

You were 8 and a half months pregnant, your belly start to get bigger but you could careless about it. They say that pregnant woman are emotional but you wasn't a all.

"Why do they have to eat the fishy?" You started to cry into Karma chest as he stroke your head, you were watching a cooking show.

"I wanna eat it! Karma go get me some!" Karma sigh as he about to get up.

"Where are you going? Stay with me! Don't you love me?!" Yeah.....you wasn't emotional at all. (・_・;

Time pass brought to you by emotional pregnant woman~

When you were about to sleep, until you feel an powerful kick from the baby, it kick again but this time it was more intense, it feel like you've been kick in the lung making you jump and cough violently.

"Are you okay?" Karma looked at you with concern.

"Y-yeah this baby boy got some powerful kick, just like you....ah not another Karma I hope." you sighed in disappointment.

"It could be a girl remember? We promise to wait until it pop out to know our kid gander"

"Don't use the word pop and this baby is gonna be fat look at how big my belly is!" You say as you rub your belly then suddenly you feel a sharp intense discomfort in your stomach.

"K-karma! I think the baby is coming!" You grab his arm and hold it tight.

"W-what but is not due yet!"

"It's coming out! no matter what it's gonna come out!" You yelled while you feel a stabbing pain in your stomach.

"I will get the bag, pillow, cloths a-and food" Karma walk and grab everything that we need, in a calm manner, while I go and wait outside.

Our house is a bit far from the city because Karma thinks that our child should be raise in a safe and quite environment but the down side of it is that the hospital is 15 minutes away You thought in your head.

While you wait outside, You can feel the pain stabbing in my stomach. Karma walk out with everything in his hands as the door close (the door of your house lock automatically when it close)

"Karma, can you unlock the car?" You asked as you breath in and out.

"I thought you have the house key." Karma answered. (Car and house keys and together)
.
.
.
"You forgot the house key?!" You yelled "of all the things you forgot the house key and the car key!" You yelled as you are still in pain.

"What should we do?" Karma began to bite his nail, he usually do it when he is thinking or nervous.

"I have an idea!" You then get your phone out of your pocket "but you may not like this" You began to call somebody.

"Hey! Can you come get me real quick?" You asked the other line of the phone call.

"Why did you want me to get you 3kg of Nutella again?" The line asked.

"No you see I'm in trouble, I have to give birth soon. And my idiot husband forgot the house and car keys,now we're lock outside the house and I in so much pain right now!!!!" You scream.

"I-I will be as quick as I can (y/n)-chan!" The line hung up.

"Who was that? Nobody can pick us up in time. I can call us a taxi" Karma take out his phone.

"No need. I got us something faster than a taxi."

"Nurufufufu~ are you ready?" The yellow octopus arrived in a nurse outfit with a lot of baby gifts and balloon that say 'congratulation! Boy? Girl?'

"You got us a Koro sensei?!" Karma point at Koro sensei.

"Who give a fuck about taxi! We got Koro sensei!" You yelled while Koro sensei began to put you in his pocket.

"But it's not safe!" Karma argued.

"We got no choice! I think my water just broke!"

To be continue~

Hehe there might be three parts? But the next one will be Karma x Trouble maker reader requested by @ilovejace4ever you will have to wait a bit more for the next part :)