Karma X Reader new beginning (smut)

request by  @Denizuyuki. I hope that you enjoy this!! it's probably not what you wanted doe, sorry for that

Warning: public sex, dirty talk, daddy, a little sad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You remembered the day you found out that you were expecting, Karma was right next to you when you peed on the pregnancy stick even though you told him to go away but he insisted on being there. As soon as you saw the two red lines, tears started to roll down your cheeks. Karma pulled your hand to looked at the stick, "Two red lines? That's good right?? We're gonna have a baby right?" Karma laughed and smile, hugging you and kissing your face everywhere. "Thank you (y/n), thank you for giving me such an amazing gift".

Throughout your pregnancy, Karma have give you nothing but love and support. He was always there for you, when you're crying over stupid things or when you want to eat something weird. You remembered when Karma would talk to your belly at 2am in the morning just because he wanted to, and how your son always response to Karma's voice, you hated it. You wanted to have your limited peaceful sleep but Karma just have to get your kid kicking and banging in you stomach.

And now.. you miss that, you miss the little feet and hands that would be present against your stomach and how it would jerked you awake every single night because even if it hurts it was a sign that he was there, that he was alive.

Your hold Karma's hand tight as you listen to the doctor explaining that your baby is now gone, you couldn't hear anything. You just want to curled into a ball and cry, you have lost your baby, your son. You were going to be a mother.. a parent, but now that was gone. You think of all the baby stuff in your house, the unplay toys and the untouched baby clothes. You felt your eyes stings and your throat burning, "I'm so sorry Mrs Akabane, but you can try again... I know that it's hard but please don't give up on becoming a parent", The doctor smiled sadly. "You will have to stay in the hospital a little more before you can go home", the doctor then excused herself as she has to attend to other patients.

"I'm so sorry Karma, I-I lost our kid... our son", You cried as you turn your head looking at him.

"It wasn't your fault (y/n), this things happen. But we will have to move forward if we want to start a family.. We both loved him but it wasn't meant to be, let's not think about what wasn't meant to be but what could be", Karma kissed your forehead gently and smiled at you. He kisses your tears away as he himself cry along with you, you know how much Karma loved him, how he would excitedly come home and kisses your belly.

You wiped his tears away with your hands, "We can try again..." you whispered lowly as if it was something that shouldn't be say.

Karma cupped your face and softly pressed his lips against your lips,"let's do it". Karma hold your hips and pulled you out of your chair to straddle his hips.

"N-now?" you blushed a little as Karma kisses your neck.

"Yes (y/n) now" Karma moved your hips, rocking it as he groaned lowly. "I love you so much babygirl, and I can wait to have a family with you", you softly whimpered as you hold on his shoulders, your forehead pressed against his.

"K-karma, the door" You looked over at the unlocked door and feel yourself getting wetter from the thought of getting caught.

"Babygirl, we both know you're turn on- ugh I bet you would love it if someone find out we're fucking" Karma's hands rubbed your thighs as you grind down against his crotch, you can feel Karma's dick getting harder making you bite your lips, wanting his cock to be inside of you already.

Karma hold you up and lay you down against the desk standing between your legs, he pulled your shirt up and licked his lips. "Ah~ I never get tired of seeing you like this (y/n), laying on a desk ready to get fuck by me", Karma smirked and twirled his finger around your left nipple watching it harden. "My dick is so hard honey, I just want to take your wet pussy right now", Karma pushed his budge against your crotch.

"Karma please" You begged and wrapped your legs around his waist, pressing his budge harder against you. Karma unwrapped your legs from him as he smirked hearing you whined, he took off  your jeans and throw it somewhere in the office.

He ran his fingers up and down your clothed pussy as he squeezed your nipple,"You're so wet for me (y/n)". Karma leaned down and suck on your neck, biting it, leaving marks everywhere. He kisses his way down to your stomach, his lips touching your burning skin sending shivers down your spine. Karma pulled your panties off slowly "It looks so ready for me baby girl", he then kisses the inner of your thighs leading up to your exposed pussy.

"Daddy please, I want it so ah so bad" You feel your juices leaking down, aroused. Karma thrust his cock into your opening as he moaned out, you were so tight around him, so warm and wet. Karma licked your nipples and suck on them as he grinded  himself inside you, you toes curled from the pleasure, your hands went to Karma's head running your fingers through his red hair encouraging him.

"F-fuck ah you feel so good (y/n)" Karma moved his hips in circle as he lifted you leg up making his dick went deeper into you, he cursed under his breath as he keep fucking you. He looked down at you and growled at the sinful sight, your back arching against the table and your head threw back showing your marked neck.

"Faster Karma- please ugh ahh" You quickly covered you lips as your eyes teared up from the pleasure, Karma pushed his dick in and out of you as quick as possible as he feel your pussy clutch and unclutch around him. The  sound of him fucking you mixed with yours and his oppressed moans can be hear within the room, you can feel the knot in your stomach about to come undone as Karma moved his hips in an eight figure pressing and rubbing against your g-spot, your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you dag your nails into Karma pale skin.

"Come on (y/n), come for me" Karma kiss your temple as he snapped his hips into yours, the desk moving along with your body. You cum on his cock as Karma sloppily move his hips into yours helping you ride out  your orgasm and for him to reached his, Karma groaned as he cum into your pussy. "Fucckk your pussy take my cum so well baby, ah it looks so good. All filled up", Karma looked down at your fucked out state, but to be fair he also didn't look any better but of course he looks fucking hot. His hair all messy, sweat down his forehead and abs, his lips swollen, his back all red from your nails.

Karma moved your hair that is sticking to your face out of the way as he kisses you "I love you so much, thank you for everything (y/n). I don't know what I would have done if you're not with me".

However the moment was ruined by the owner of the office walking in,"OH MY FUCKING GOD,I told you to try again but not in my fucking office", the doctor quickly ran out of her own office to go get surgery for new set of eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment or like it if you enjoyed the story!!

p.s i watched endgame... I cried.