Karma x Reader Camera

*an inspired story from a real life tumblr post

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were on your way back from work, riding on the train. You looked out the window and view the city at night, the city filled with bright lights and buildings. Too bad the light in the city means you can't see the stars, you took your camera out and take some pictures of the scenery.

"Too bad the light in the city means you can't see the stars,huh?" said a random stranger who now is sitting in the seat in front of you, you was taken a back a little as a second ago you just thought the same thing. "you just had that look you know? the ah I wish I can see the stars clearly, look" he charmingly explained.

"Can you also see the don't talk to me stranger look?" You pressed the shutter released and capture the breath taking night scene.

"I see that but you're seems too interesting to not talk to" He flashed a grin your way.

"Man like you makes great criminal" You put your camera down beside you.

"Yes, but don't you think I will also make a great husband?"

"Wow you're not even gonna start off with boyfriend first?" You looked at him and was pleasantly surprised, he doesn't look like a creep even if you will never admit it he was handsome. His eye catching red hair, pale skin, sharp golden eyes and he's quite tall.

"Can I take a picture of you?" You asked as you reached for your camera again.

"Sure, but why? so it last longer?"

"No, if I go missing then the police know who killed me" you took a picture of  him, "Your unique features means that it will be easier for the police to find you" you smirked a little as he laughed.

"Is that your way of telling me that I'm handsome?" He leaned forward slightly and smiled.

"You can interpret it that way"

"Well, don't mind if I do"

"What's your name stranger?"

"Akabane Karma"

"That name somehow feels like it's perfect for you, well it's nice to met you.. this is my stop anyways" You gathered you things in a hurry mostly because you don't want to miss your stop but also because you're lowkey scared of getting murder by someone name Karma.

"Hey wait! what's your name?!" Karma yelled out as if he was the prince in Cinderella and that he has missed his chance, however just like the fairy tale you have left something for him to met you again.

Your camera.

And now everyone on the train has their eyes on him and is giggling.

After Karma apologized and being embarrassed he reached for the camera, he knew which station you stop at and what time you will likely be on the train. So it will be a great way to have an excuse to see you again, he opened the camera and looked at some pictures. He was in awe  with the pictures that you took, he doesn't know much about photography but these looks unbelievable. Passing some normal beautiful pictures was pictures of dead bodies and blood spatters and crime scenes, he felt as if he has found his soulmate. 

Mixing in with disgusting and awesome dead bodies was some quirky pictures of you, you at the swimming pool wearing swimsuits with Nemo patterns, you at the zoo, you making funny faces at the camera. Right now Karma is  sort of disappointed that there is no nude picture of you, yet he felt like he's already heads over heels for you.

*The other past few picture was a picture of you holding a card up 'Hey stranger! I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I properly forgot my camera somewhere like... On the train, in the toilet.' He pressed the button for to look at the next picture.

'And sorry for the dead bodies I swear I'm not the murderer... at least half of these ahahah no I'm kidding. I work as a crime scene photographer and this work as my work camera when I forgot my work camera this is actually my personal camera.. And  yes sometimes I get it all mixed  up'

'This is my address and phone number *********** ***********, please contact me... unless you're stealing this then FUCK YOU AND NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU're JUST A MINI CUPCAKE'

Karma smiled and took out his phone, ready to be your prince charming.

Fin :))))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this!! Please comment, vote and stuff lmao

got inspired I guess and had to write it.

Please follow me on instagram because I want to feel like I mattered,