continued...

****

V

"I'm sure that you're welcome to my Castle. Mother and Father are away in Europe. Of course, I have also been travelling. After the troubles with The Demons, have ruined my work. And, coming home after spending time on ships, have caused me to miss home. Now, I have a Fool and a Princess...How delightful to have company". Vampire Prince Thomas Carnavan said, showing his sharp blood drenched fangs.

      "We need to go to see the Dwarves, Prince Carnavan. We seek passage to go there". Princess Good said.

       "In due time. The Dwarven Miners are getting gold for me. And, as a result, are rather busy". Vampire Prince Thomas Carnavan said.

         He watched them and smiled, as they were chained to the black colored wall now.

         And naked.

         "We need our clothes Prince Carnavan". The White Knight said.

          "I know. But first you will need to see my friends" Vampire Prince Thomas Carnavan said, and smiled.

          And then the huge black colored door opened and four Vampire Ladies arrived.

         And, as they flashed their bloody fangs, Princess Good and The White Knight screamed until they were resigned to their new, horrible fate.

****

Page 48