continued...

****

IV

The White Knight took the crying Princess Good off the horse.

      "My Gown!", she said.

      "Aye. Like Lady Emily Forsythe...A good woman", he said.

      "She is a Dark Elf Lady; she is evil. She wanted Father and Mother to help her rid her Village of demons, vampires, and other creatures in London. We're a peaceful Kingdom...We're not beginning Wars, where solidiers and townsfolk die", Princess Good said.

      "Have you been into town M'Princess?", The White Knight asked.

      "Nay. Mother and Father forbid me", Princess Good answered.

      "But their Kingdom could  be attacked...Where's the Guards?", The White Knight enquired.

       "We have Guards...But not many since we don't have enemies...Until today when the Dark Elf Lady came here" Princess Good said, as her parents glided towards their daughter.

        "WHAT HAPPENED!" Queen Good yelled.

       "I was raped by Orcs, Mother! The White Knight saved me! Why didn't send our soldiers to rescue me?", Princess Good asked angrily.

         "We didn't know..." Queen Good said, before her daughter raised her voice.

          "I WAS RAPED AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW! WHAT KIND OF KINGDOM ALLOWS VIOLENCE ON THE ROYAL FAMILY?", Princess Good yelled.

         "M'Princess, I know a tailor. She'll repair your Gown. And, as a result of such danger, I'll stay the night" The White Knight said, bowing.

         And, as he followed the young 17 year old Princess, Queen Good broke down and cried at her failure to protect her daughter from the evil Orcs, as King Good left his wife, aghast in his own failure as well, as their Kingdom of peace was now tainted with violence...and evil.

Page 41