Chapter Three-Emily Forsythe explores the Garden

Quote: "The best place to find God is in a Garden...You can dig for Him there", unquote, (Irish Dramatist George Bernard Shaw), (July 26, 1856-November 2, 1950).

I

Emily noticed a black colored door was ajar, as she glided towards the huge Hall's end. Smiling, she smelt the wonderful smell of roses.

    And, as she entered the lovely Garden, she rested her tired feet on a black colored seat, and looked around, and knew that she was safe for the time being.

     And, then, she fell asleep, and dreamed.

II

"Oh, my! A woman in the Garden! Oh, let's celebrate! Let's celebrate!", the statue said.

     Emily opened her eyes.

     "Who are you?" she asked.

      "Statue" the Statue answered.

       "Do you not a name?". Emily enquired.

       "Nay...A statue. I was spelled by The Plague Queen...And that's all I am", the Statue said, sullenly.

      "Well, that's terrible...unjust! I'm Lady Emily Forsythe", Emily said.

       "You're not a Lady Miss Emily; you're not rich. Of course, you need to learn to be a Lady Miss Emily", the Statue said.

          "And how do I become a Lady, Statue?". Emily asked.

          "I'll tell you Miss Emily", the Statue answered.

         And he told her how, as they talked in the elegant Garden.

****

Page 9