Chapter 49: The Kingdoms

Just as HanNi promised to SaeRyun, the next day they went out to go to the amusement park to pay off the time they missed each other. 

"Mummy! Let's go on that ride first! And that one too!" SaeRyun excitedly pointed at random rides.

"Okay, okay. No need to rush. We have a whole day to spend." Hanni smiled at him.

"Should we go on that one first? Or would you like to go on that one first? Either way, your choice." HanNi said.

SaeRyun looked around with excitement. He gave it a few seconds to think which ride should go first. Then finally came for a decision.

"Can we go to Merry-Go-Around?" SaeRyun asked.

"Ofcourse. Let's go?"

HanNi and SaeRyun headed to the merry-go-around and lined up. They never had a time to accompany each other since HanNi was so busy with school work and also training along with boys. 

-----

Back to the mansion, all members of EXO was lazing around the living room, enjoying the time untill they go back training again.

"Haaaah~~ I'm so bored to death~!" Chen said.

"Nado~ Can we like, you know, have a day off? Just today?" Chanyeol asked.

"It's already hard trying to balance study, training and work. We get less and less rest since all this guardian thing started." Kai sighed.

"Who is it to blame? You can't blame HanNi for this since she grew up without knowing her real background and her status, you know? Who knows that she came from another planet originally?" Sehun pointed out.

The rest just shrugged their shoulders.

"But we also didn't know that we're somehow connected to her as well." D.O said.

"Like being a half-royal princes." Suho said.

"Princes?" they said in unison.

"Ah? If we're not princes, then how do you explain having a royal blood running through us? Even though we're only half?" Suho questioned.

"Hyung got a point." Lay agreed.

"But if Han-Han was born in Exorian Kingdom, then...what kingdom did we really came from?" Baekhyun asked.

"....."

A bright rainbow portal appeared in the living room making such 'swooshing' sounds and a man in a white coat appeared.

"Jung?!"

"Hya~!" Jung waved at them.

"I've got to tell you something about the kingdoms you guardians are thinking of. First, let's start with the kingdoms in EXO PLANET. There are 13 kingdoms in our planet. They are Aries Kingdom, Taurus Kingdom, Gemini Kingdom, Cancer Kingdom, Leo Kingdom, Virgo Kingdom, Libra Kingdom, Scorpio Kingdom, Sagittarius Kingdom, Capricorn Kingdom, Aquarius Kingdom, Pisces Kingdom and last but the least, the Exorian Kingdom. You might have noticed it, right?" Jung paused.

"Yeah...sort of.." they answered.

"So yeah. Those 13 kingdoms are important to the planet, specially the Exorian Kingdom since it's the center and the life of EXO PLANET. The other 12 kingdoms are built around the Exorian Kingdom. Each kingdom has their own king and queen, princes and princesses." Jung said.

"I have a question." D.O raised his hands up like a good kid.

"Yes?"

"Are you saying that the Exorian Kingdom is surrounded by the other twelve kingdoms? So Exorian is in the middle?" D.O asked.