Chapter 69: Everything Starts Now Pt.2

Author's rant//

There is seriously something wrong with Wattpad. I have to make part 2 of the previous chapter because somehow, half of it disappeared when I published it. Now, I gotta remake the other half. Sorry about that.

~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\ ~ \\

"F*ck!" Baekhyun punched the remains of the wall beside him.

"Chill, hyung." Kai calmed his angry hyung by patting him on the head.

The fck?

Everyone was in the middle of restoring their energy after their dramatic fight with the Death Gods. As soon as the sky cleared up from the rain, the boys prepared to move out even though they were not fully healed and yet, they were determined to do so.

"Yixing, you okay?" Kris asked the exhausted man on his back.

"Sure. I'm good. Just..drained out a bit." Lay whispered as he rested his head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for saving our asses."

"All good."

"Don't rest your slow asses on the ground! Come on! Get up, you brats! We have a mission to do!" Suho announced as he stood confidently in front of them.

They look at each other and gave away some laughs before following the order of their leader. Standing up from the ground, they brushed off the dust on their clothes and put their 'game on' faces. Smirking and hissing, cracking knuckles and thinking of who should they target first and foremost to end the upcoming war.

"I'm fcking pissed! Let's go and beat some sht asses already!" Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

"I feel blessed and grateful to HanNi for this power but..." Xiumin paused, "I will make sure to put it in better use." he licked his thumb with his eyes glowing.

"We'll catch up to those two and for now, it's better for us depart now in case they run into some kind of big trouble. We'll be running through that forest taking breaks in between. But a gently reminder, we are in a hurry. Slow pokes aren't accepted, got it? If you've got a problem with that, just go drive a car and look for her in a hard way." Suho reminded them.

They exchanged glances and let out a sigh before muttering something. "What's the point of being in a hurry if we're slow ?" Luhan laughed.

"HanNi..." Sehun muttered,"we need to go." The sound of Sehun's voice was serious. To see such expression of their beloved maknae, it sent chills down their spine.

"You hear what he said." Chanyeol said.

"Let's go and crack some skulls." D.O's eyes glowed devilishly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The sound of a thumping heart filled the room as they were too shocked to even peep a single word. The ground shakes and vibrates as the noise coming from afar suddenly gets closer and louder. A hundred..no, there's a thousand of them.

"T-this is..." Seo covered her mouth in surprise.

"W-what..what on earth is happening...?" HanGyuk stares intently at the army of unknown creatures coming like flood towards their direction.

Seth clenched his fists and calmly closed his eyes. He gripped his sword and let out a sigh.

"I'm afraid we cannot stay here any longer, princess." He spoke.

"What do you mean, Seth? Where are we going? What are you planning with that army of Zehturg's coming after us--- me??" HanNi questioned him with seriousness.

"Apologies, Your Highness. We should've sent our report ealier for the other squad to cast a barrier around the city." Minjun bowed his head to her. "Please leave this matter to us. We will guarantee yours and your brother's safety."

Minjun's team prepared to engage in the fight but HanNi casually just dragged them along with her outside the building.

"Princess! Please just wait a second! We need to get rid of them first or they will not stop until they kill you!" Minjun tried his best stopping her.

"...I can't risk it. If I have to be safe so then everyone else with me does too."

As Seth leads the way for their escape, he spotted the portal trying to keep itself open and rushed towards it. With his power, he made it stable until the rest of them caught up.

"This portal... the work of support team! Please hurry and enter the portal!" Seo said.

As soon as HanNi stood in front of the portal, the swarm of enemies started chanting words that could not be fully understood.

"What? What are they saying?" Hyun looked at them weirdly.

"No idea. Welp, I'm getting out of here before this turn into a battlefield ." Seo turned around and entered the portal.

"But the war has already started..." HanNi muttered as she stood firmly on the ground, facing thousands of enemies.

The army fell silent. Their chanting has stopped and them confused. Just when they thouget it was over, a huge magic circle appeared in the sky. Almost as big as the half of the abandoned town. Dark clouds started to gather and thunders formed. Making it look like some kind of disaster is coming to wipe them out.

"This is...suppose to be..um..what?" Yuhan stared at it with a clear look of unamusement on his face.

"This magic circle can only be done by some experienced and skilled thaumaturges." Seth spoke, "Huh?" They responded.

"In this case, this is a work of a dark thaumaturge. As you can see, in that circle, underworld summons may come out."

"Underworld? From up there?" Minjun whacked Hyun's head at his comment.

"Cant be helped. We're gonna-- woah!" Everyone jumped back as soon as an enemy emerges from below. Then one after another, more and more enemies started to appear and eventually surrounded them.

"Sis, stand back." HanGyuk told his sister and his her behind him.

"HanGyuk I can fight." She grabbed his arm and looked at him. "I'm not letting them lay a finger on you." HanGyuk coldly glared at the enemies, ignoring his sister's protest.

"Do not worry, princess. We will protect you." Seth stood back to back with HanGyuk.

I'm going to fight too. I'm not gonna stay still and be protected by everyone.

She clenched her fists and gritted her teeth. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes with every seriousness filling in. Raising her hand above her, a magic circle appeared and chains coated in magic particles came out. Wrapping around her arm.

At the end of the chain, came a long strange black and white katana oozing with power.

"Rend."

She swung her sword and a strong gust of wind and bright light came wiping out hundreds of enemies.

"With just one...swing.." Seth and the others were left speechless.

"So this is the power of the chosen one... she's in a complete different world unlike me." HanGyuk thought as he watches his sister.

"Why are we so different? Even though we're twins."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey~ sorry it took forever to update! Enjoy!

--Author--