Chapter 61: We're Getting Ready

As everyone in the mansion was delighted about Kris' return, somewhere in the distance, there was someone spying on them. 

As the mysterious people lurks around in the raw daylight early in the morning, the child felt the danger coming and immediately got up to  inform his mother. SaeRyun quietly walked to HanNi's room and tried to wake her up. 

"Umma... " SaeRyun gently shook HanNi to wake her up.

Almost forgetting about something, he remembered the HanGyuk was also sleeping in this room. 

"Yah...uncle.. wake up, please.. yah..yah.." SaeRyun repeatedly hits his arms trying to wake him up.

~*~*~ ~*~* ~*

-EXO PLANET- 

"Considering your past records and background, we found nothing suspicious on you and decided to give you a pass. " Danif talked as he scanned through the paper on his clipboard.

"What? I mean, are you sure, Sir Danif?" Fang questioned.

"Sure I am. Well, anyways, I am responsible for everything you do from here on, Mr Fang. You are now an official worker in the Royal Palace. Congratulations." Danif handed him his identity pass as he patted him on the shoulder.

"T-thank you.. this is unbelievable." Fang held on to the card as he bowed thankfully to Danif. Hoping to start a new life in the castle as a royal subject of the queen and serve her and the future ruler his entire life time.

In an isolated island, also known as the dark continent,  in the planet, there, where darkness looms in every corner of the land stood a sanctuary surrounded by those tribal torches and bones. As that island was filled with horror, danger and pure darkness, it was given the name 'Land of Death' . No one, for centuries have ever set their foot in the island after the tragic incident that happened in the history of EXO PLANET.

As the looming, intimidating sanctuary stood strongly in the middle of that dead land, there was a man standing at the top of it. Sipping on a red liquid that will most likely be mistaken as something else, grinning so evilly with his eyes so cold.

"My lord, we have just received a report from one of our soldier." the man wearing a hooded black cloak kneeled as he present himself in front of his master.

"What...is it about?" the master spoke. His deep cold voice echoed as he took another sip from the glass.

"It is about Ari, my lord. I'm afraid it is not a good news." the cloaked man answered.

"Ari...that disobedient child. What kind of trouble did he do this time, Yoru? " asked the master. He put his glass of drink down and faced his servant.

"I'm ashamed that I will have to say this but, Ari have betrayed us, my lord. During his raid into the palace of Exorian Kingdom with Xhin, unexpectedly, the guardians were there and captured the two. Unfortunately, the princess was also there and was left unscratched. They released Ari and have him come back to the Earth with the princess and her guardians." Yoru said.

"..." the master was silent.

"And he was revealed to be the the lost prince of the Exorian Kingdom, my lord. The twin brother of the princess. His mask also got destroyed." Yoru continued.

The master didn't speak. The wind got rougher and the sky gets even darker as another storm forms. Thunders was heard in the distance and eventually started pouring, then the master spoke. "Prepare the army. Send some soldiers after the princess and her guardians, capture her alive, kill anybody who gets in the way....even that brother of hers."