Chapter 12: Water

*Baekhyun's P.O.V*

I put HanNi down on her bed, she was sleeping peacefully like an angel.... maybe she's one because she's a Legna Thaumaturge but it's not just that. I feel something different towards her, yes I like her..but.. I don't know anymore. Before leaving her room, I stole a glance at her one more time and kissed her on the cheeks and left her room. What is wrong with you Byun Baekhyun?! You kissed her on the cheeks. I thought. Maybe I'm just too happy to see her again and now that she remembered me, I cannot be happier as I'am right now.

-

I woke up by the noise I'm hearing downstairs, I think it's the boys playing around and being loud. Hearing their voices make me feel lighter in friendly way. I looked at the clock in my room and saw it's already 7:30 pm and it's still saturday, and remembered what happened earlier in the forest with my haven't-seen-for-long best friend Baekhyun and just thinking about it makes me smile. The noise downstairs are getting louder and starting to annoy me so I quickly change my clothes to denim shorts and cream coloured shirt, I tied my hair in a high pony tail for a change and quietly made my way down stairs acting like they disturb my wonderful sleep.

" *yawn* you guys are too loud..." I said to them with a sleepy voice. They all stop and looked at me.

" Did we disturbed you rest? " D.O asked.

" No you didn't. That's why I'm here telling you guys that youre too loud" I replied playfully.

" U-u-uhh.. sorry! Chanyeol started it! " Sehun said pointing to Chanyeol who innocently doesn't know why Sehun pointed it at him.

" Yaah! Sehun! I did not started this noise. You just don't want HanNi-ah to get mad at you." Chanyeol said teasing Sehun who is now blushing in beet red.

" Guys, guys, guys.... calm down and let's just stop. " Suho told them. As expected no one listened, I patted Suho's back and said. " You guys! If you don't listen to Suho-oppa... I'll send you all home, leaving Tao, Xiumin, Luhan and Baekhyun-oppa with me here! " I threatened.

As expected, they stopped and looked at the four boys that I called. Baekhyun know why I wanted him to stay because of those Thaumaturge stuff but Xiumin, Luhan and Tao doesn't know about it. I gave Luhan the look telling that he's one of us and he nodded in understanding and passed the message to the other thaumaturges.

" D.O-oppa~ I'm hungry, can we eat now? Or have you guys ate already without me? " I pouted.

" No. We haven't eat yet 'coz we're not hungry yet, now that you're awake we can eat now." He smiled at me then pinched my cheeks lightly.

" Let's eat now~ " Chen said and rushed to the dining room and found his own spot. Suho, Luhan, D.O and Iare the one's who's setting up the table and serving foods while the others didn't even bother to help them and just sat on their own spot talking and whining what are they're having for dinner. Luhan finished setting up the table by putting plates, bowls, glass and chopsticks infront of them including the empty spots which were reserved for us four. D.O was busy on his soup while Suho, washing the lettuces and his hands. I went to him and ask if he needs help .

" Wha-? the water stops coming out on this tap.. is it broken? " Suho asked me.

" I don't know... just give it a few taps maybe it will work again.." I told Suho. He tapped it few time but the water hasn't come out yet, he put his finger inside the tap then pull it out.... to my surpirse, water was floating on his hands. Suho was shocked and almost screem but I covered his mouth.

" Oppa, do that again..." I told him.

" Do what? I-I-I can't. I d-don't know how.." Suho stuttered.