Chapter 13: Earth

It was already 6:00am when I woke up, I saw the guys sleeping on the floor and some on the couches but I didn't realize that I'm sleeping next to Sehun. My heart skipped a beat for a second, it was a little chilly since we are in the forest so carefully and silently not waking up the guys and made my way upstairs to get some blankets to put over them. I grabbed blankets and went back downstairs where the boys are peacefully sleeping. Silently, I put blankets on each of them so they won't catch colds. It was the last day of our trip but we didn't even do anything all together, I planned on going to the beach with them and sit around the fire when it gets dark later. I went to the kitchen and made something for breakfast and after making breakfast, I quickly took a glance on the boys and went upstairs to clean my room and charged my phone.

" Huuh... last day and we haven't even done a thing because of Zehturg's people... but I'm glad I found two of my gurdians and my childhood best friend. He doesn't know how much I missed him.. " I said to myself. 

I went back downstairs and saw the boys slowly waking up.

" Good morning~ " I said.

" *yawn* 'morning.."  Kai greeted me back with his sleepy voice.

" Good morning Han-Han " Baekhyun greet me using my 'chidlhood nickname'

" 'Morning Baekkie~ " I said and he smiled.

" Breakfast is ready. Go and eat now. We're going to have fun on our last day. " I told them. They slowly made their way to the kitchen and some went to the bathroom first.

" Where are we going? " Tao asked while munching on his toast.

" To the beach " I replied.

" There's a beach here? " Kris asked.

" Yeah.. only 15 minutes drive from here. So better hurry or I'll leave you all here. " I chuckeled.

As expected, they hurried their breakfast and went to their rooms to get ready. The people who went to the bathroom came.

" Where are they? " Suho asked.

" In their rooms. I told them that we are going to the beach on our last day and said if they don't hurry I'll leave them here. " I said.

" Have they eaten their breakfast? " Suho asked again.

" Yes.. oppa eat your breakfast now and tell the others who went the bathroom. We're going after. " I said.

" Okay. " He replied.

I went to check the guys in their rooms who's I thinkn changing so I knocked on the door. Noises all I heard from inside so I think they didn't hear my knock and I just left to my room and get change. I took a pinky-cream two piece bikini and get change, I wore shorts and see through shirt over my bikini and grabbed my bag, put sun glasses in, sun screen and my phone and went downstairs. The others are already there waiting for me.

" Guys, ready? " I asked. They looked at me for a while from head to toe which is a bit awkward for me.

" U-uh.. yeah.. " Sehun said.

" You... look great Han-ah. " D.O complimented.

" Thanks. " I said.

" How can you look so innocent yet sexy?! " Kai asked.

" Uh.. maybe I was born to be it. " I replied.

" Okay. Let's go now. " Xiumin said

We got out of the house and l locked it while Suho and Xiumin went to get the van. I whispered something to Suho before getting on " Maybe you can practice when we get there. SECRETLY. " and nodded. I went to the van where Suho is and told him the way to the beach and he just nodded in understandment. I didn't sit on the passengers seat infront and sat on the back instead. While driving, Suho turn the radio on to get out of boredness. The radio was playing 'Lucky by EXO-K' and they started to sing.