Chapter 17: Teleportation

--Monday--

The classes started. We started with History then Maths. For some of my classmates, it was a torture because again we went back reviewing for our half first semester exam.

Break!

After our classes, we all meet up at the school's garden to relax. It's quiet and calm in the garden and no elses is there.

" Waaahh~ *sigh* " Kai sighed.

" I'm tired hyung. Can I sleep on your lap? " Sehun asked Luhan.

" Yeah sure.. " Luhan replied. He streched his leg and patted his lap for Sehun to sleep. (kyaa! HunHan!)

Sehun leaned his head on Luhan's lap and started to fall asleep. As soon as he fell asleep, my head turned to him and stared at him. I had a urge to touch his sleeping face for some wierd reason.

While the others are just sitting on the soft green grass.My guardians have their own circle talking about what to do when the time comes, but Luhan can't be with them because of Sehun. Luhan notice that I was staring at Sehun, he smirked.

" Yahh, HanNi-ah. Why are you staring at my Sehun? " Luhan asked acting like he's jealous.

" I-I..uh.. n-not... I'm not! " I stuttered.

" Oh jjinjah? " Luhan smirked, teasing HanNi.

" Yes! I mean, I wasn't looking at him. I swear to my love for EXO! " I said.

" Yeah, yeah okay. You love us that much, huh? " Luhan asked.

" Soo MUCH. " I simply said.

Kai and Lay are having their conversation about dancing, you know the dancing machines. They seems like enjoying eachother's company and I started to wonder. Will they be able to enjoy eachothers company someday when they found out about our secret? I thought to myself. I shrugged that thought and looked at the clear blue sky.

**Kai's P.O.V**

Haaaaaaayyy~ I'm so bored and tired. The exams are nearing, what should I do? And I again notice that HanNi-ah's circle of friends are getting bigger. A month ago, it's only Xiumin, Luhan and Tao-hyung. Now there's D.O, Suho, Baekhyun, Kris and Sehun. What's with this people? Before being in that circle, they are also curious why.

" Kai. Kai-ssi! " Someone snapped their finger infront of me.

" Yah! What? " I said.

" You're daydreaming, Kai-ssi. " The person said.

" Huh? Oh. It's just you HanNi-ah..and YAH! call me oppa, I'm older than you! " I turned to her and told her.

" But.. we're just the same age. Only months older than me... can I call you 'Kai-ssi' instead? Pleeeaasseee? " HanNi begged, pout and used aegyo. Arrgh! this girl really! Aigoo~ she's so cute. 

" Fine.. but..! " I said.

" Hmm? But what? Kai-ssi? " She said.

" But, you should hang out with me tomorrow. Only tomorrow. Arasso? " I told her.

" Tomorrow? Okay, but. Aren't you going to review? " HanNi asked.

" I need a break. This week has been a torture to me. But tomorrow after school. Got it? " I told her.

" Aye aye sir! Got it! " HanNi replied.

-

Break finish!