Chapter 2: Can you give me a tour around?

-Sunday Morning-

*alarm ringing*

Han Ni woke up turning off the alarm, she sat up on her bed and remembers her dream. "Uuhh!, what's with me? that was 12 years ago, it was long, long gone..but I still remember them"

She got up from her bed, stretching and yawning everytime she moves, she looked at the window and say "What a beautiful day to start with." Han Ni said with a smile.

She took a warm, relaxing shower in the morning and brushed her teeth after that. Then she got change, wearing her dark blue skinny jeans with pinky yellow ribbon blouse. Han Ni dried her hair and tied it in a high pony tail, brushing her cute fringe infront, she wore a heart shaped locket that her mum gave to her on her 5th birthday.

Han Ni decided to eat breakfast outside since it's really a nice day, nice weather. She got out of the house and locked it. Started walk in the streets at 7:25 am, luckily she's wearing her converse shoes and started jogging while listening to her favorite band's song EXO, she started singing it in her head not concentrating of what's in front of her (it's safe because you're on the sidewalk) and suddenly...*BAAM!* bumped into someone and fell on the floor. 

"Uh, mianhae, I wasn't looking where I was going..I'm really sorry.Han Ni apologised. 

"Aahh..No!, don't apologise, I'm a man, I'm tough." He said while helping her up. 

"Are you new here? You look new to me, Honestly, I know everyone who lives in this street.?" The guy asked.

"Ne, I'm new here, but I've been here once when I was a kid. And I just move yesterday, so yeah." Han Ni replied.

 "Ah..is that so..anyways my name is Do Kyung Soo, D.O. for short." D.O. introduced. 

"Hhmm..your name sounds familiar..anyways I'm Park Han Ni, they call me Han Ni sometimes Han-Han, but my old classmates call me Han."  You said. 

"What shoul i call you? Han Ni, Han-Han or Han?...AH! I decided. Nice to meet you Han-ah~"  D.O. said. "Nice to meet you too D.O.-ssi". HanNi greet back and asked.

"Since I've only been here once when I was little..can you give me a tour around?"   "Uuhh..sure!...since I'm free." D.O. smiled  and gave her a tour around Seoul.

-1 hour and a half later-

*stomach growl* Then D.O. giggled.  "Yah! D.O-ssi, have you eaten yet? I haven't eat breakfast yet.." Han Ni said then pout.  *"she looks so cute when she pouts" D.O thought*  "I haven't eaten break fast yet. Are you hungry? We can go and eat if you want."  D.O replied.  "Then lets goo!!" Han Ni said cheerfully.

After eating breakfast, D.O. continue to give Han Ni a tour around everywhere in Seoul. But D.O. keeps looking at Han Ni but you didn't notice 'cuz you're busy  looking around.

-D.O's P.O.V.-

"Han-ah is pretty and polite, even though we hardly know each other..but still I wanna be friends with her. i wonder where she lives, so I can drop her off after" I though to myself.

We are still walking around and looking at stuff and suddenly I heard a short scream, not loud scream just a short not loud scream. I look at Han-ah, she was covering her eyes with her hands. I went closer to her ask her.

"Han-ah, whats wrong? Are you hurt or anything?"  she shook her head means 'no'. I held her soft hands and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed at the big screen and i looked at it..it was playing a scary/horror movie. Han-ah is scared of horror movies. I let go of her hands and hugged her to comfort her and then she stops shaking. 

"Thanks, D.O-ssi" she thanked me and smile.

"Just tell me what you are scared of or afraid of so I can protect you away from them..."  *what did I just said?* never mind. I thought.

I just finished touring her around, and about to go home. And it reminds me to ask where she lives. "Uuh..Han-ah, where do you live?" I asked here.  " You'll find out later, D.O-ssi" she said.

We rode on a bus to go home, rather than calling a taxi and I also told her where bus stops at when. The bus stops and we got off and started walking. i notice that we are walking near the street where I live.

"Do you know that big white mansion kinda house over there? It looks so big, like someone really rich live there..richer than my hyung. And I heard from neighbours that a family came and live there for holidays 12 years ago, I think..?" I asked her.  "Yeah...12 years ago....thats too long ago isn't it?" Han-ah replied and then became silent.

When we're infront of the big white mansion-kinda-house, Han-ah stops and walks towards the big gate. "What are you doing Han-ah, they might think you're tresspasing." I warned her.  "Why would they think that I'm trespassing my own house?" She replied back. Han-ah took some keys out of her bag and unlocked the gate. "WHOAH~" I said in amazement. "So this is your house?..I didn't know..youre..."  "RICH?" She continued my sentence. "Do you want to come in D.O-ssi?" she asked me. Then my phone rings. *Its from hyung, they are looking for me* I thought.   "I'd love to, but my hyungs and dongsaengs are looking for me, I have been gone for too long. I guess I'll see you soon." I told her.  "Aww..Okay I'll see you soon and go home already, your hyungs and dongsaengs might be really worried....and I'll give you my nuber so you can call me if you want to come over maybe or just wanna talk" and she handed me her phone number. "Annyeong!" we both said in unison. And I went back home...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys if this chapter is not good.. :(

It's about mostly D.O meeting Han Ni or Han Ni meeting D.O.

Thanks guysssss <3