Chapter 10: Development

Then suddelny....*SCREEEECH* you heard the bus' wheels screech and then it stops. You hit your head at the back of the seat infront of you.

"Awww~" You whimpered in pain.

"Han Ni-ah, are you okay?" Luhan asked you.

"What was that? Let's get off this bus and find out." Xiumin told them.

When they got of the bus, they saw a big black van infront that probably stops the bus.

"What is that van doing there?" Tao asked.

"Maybe drunk driver?" You said.

"Come on, let's go." Luhan told them.

Before they turned around, the van's window slid down open and they saw a guy in full black clothes with dark sunglasses. The guy looked in their direction and smirk.

"Hyung, they're looking this way. They look so scary." Tao said getting a bit scared.

The guy in the van raised his hand and more people in black came out of the van with Z-like tattoo on their faces. They have some weapons with them, but not the normal weapons.

"Get them." The guy in the front sit of the van command them.

"Yes boss!" The people in said in unison. They started running towards Han Ni, Xiumin, Luhan and Tao's direction.

"RUN!!" You told them.

You four keep were running really fast like your gonna get eaten by a beast...well they kinda look like one...Few minutes later, your four running around and the men in black still following you. You found a alley and you four turned and hide in the alley.

"Who are they..*huff*" Luhan asked.

"Can't you tell?" You said while trying to catch your breath.

"NO....*huff* *puff*" They all said in unison.

"They're Zehturg's people, by the tattoo on they're faces it represent that they are Zehtug's soldiers." You explained.

"Luhan, can you read their minds? I just want to know what they want." Xiumin asked Luhan.

"Ah~ Okay. But I need to concentrate." Luhan said and closed his eyes.

Find the guardians.

Find the Legna Thaumaturge.

Destroy them.

Don't give them a chance.

Kill them all. Who ever tried to stop you, kill them as well. Those were all repeating inside the soldiers' head, like they're hypnotize.

"So...what is it?" Xiumin asked Luhan.

"They want to kill us, kill Han Ni, the guardian thaumaturges and whoever want to protect us." Luhan told them.

******

It has been a month since you met EXO and found three of your guardians....time sure flies fast.... It's weekend so your home, watching TV in the living room with nothing to do. You suddenly felt hot and wanting to take a shower, but you can't be bothered standing up and walking to your shower. You stood up and stretched  your arms and back.

"I want to take a shower....." You said while yawning. Then suddenly when you opened your eyes, you found yourself in the bathroom.

"Huh...? How did I...never mind.." You said and starting to undress yourself and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, you grabbed your towel in the rack and cover your self with it. You went out of the bathroom and got dressed while listening 'Growl' by EXO. After getting dressed, you realized that you forgot your necklace in the bathroom, but your busy brushing your hair in your bed, then suddenly...*poof!* you teleported back to the bathroom.