Chapter 25: Here comes trouble!

OHMOGAHD! Thank you, thank you thank you thank you very MUCH! Guys! :') Miracles has reached 7,000+ reads! It's because of all of you~! Really thanks guys for supporting me all the way. I promise to make wonderful chapters for all of you! I LOVE YOU ALL! SARANGHAEYO!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After walking for about 10 minutes, we are finally infront of a big wooden door in golden frame. There is something written on it, it says 'Queen Jah'. Nice name, that's my grandma's name. I can't be rude.

" Here we are. The queens room. Not her bedroom. Just a room where she sort things out. " Danif said.

" You mean like, office? " Luhan asked.

" Office? You can say it like that, but she prefers it to call just a room. " Danif said.

Danif opened the door revealing the nice, elegant and luxurious room. There, was a table that is the first thing you will see, the chair was facing its back to us. We couldn't see who it is, but we know its the queen.

" Your royal highness... " Danif addressed.

" The kids are here. With the Princess. " He added.

The tall chair suddenly turned around, revealing a woman which is probably in her 70's. She smiled warmly and stood up. She was wearing a purple long dress with gold pattern and walked towards us. She looked at Danif and signalled him to leave. Danif bowed then left the room.

" Is she the queen? " Chanyeol whispered asked.

" I think so...? " Suho answered.

" Oh! What a lovely kids! " She exclaimed and looked at us one by one.

" Annyeonghaseyo! Yeo-wang! " All of us bowed. (yeo-wang means 'queen' in korean. according to korean-english translation) 

" Hello to all of you, too. Oh~ you all boys are so handsome! " She complimented.

" Kamsahabnida~ " The boys thanked her. She then turned to me and smiled whole heartedly. I couldn't help it but smile back to her. She walked to my direction and stopped infront of me. She held both of my hands, which made me look at her in the eyes. Her hands are so warm and soft.

" You must be HanNi? " She asked.

" Yes. I am. " I responded politely.

" Oh~ my grand-daughter! You look beautiful! and polite as your mother. Oh~ you don't know how much I have waited for this day to come, just to see you and hugged my one and only grand-daughter! " She cried and hugged me tight.

My eyes got teary. Tears started streaming down as I hugged her back. I can't tell how happy am I right now. The grandmother I never know is now right here infront of me. We pulled away from eachother and wiped our tears.

" Thank you, grandma. We finally met. " I said.

" Yes. Finally. " Queen Jah responded.

After the 'finally get together' thing happend. Queen Jah guided us to her office's living room. she called the servants to prepare something for us to eat. The servants quickly went to do what they were told adn came back again with nice foods.

" So, is this all your guardians, dear? " Queen Jah asked. 

I nodded as I took another bite of a cookie.

" Which one is your boyfriend? " She asked.

I choked on the cookie I was eating and now coughing. Sehun and Baekhyun also choked on the food that they are eating. Xiumin patted my back and gave me drink to help me swallow. The others did the same to Sehun and Baekhyun.