Chapter 4: My New School [M.I.D]

*alarm ringing and buzzing like crazy*

"Uurrghh..! turn it down..." Han Ni yelled out to no one in particular. Then she got up from bed and took a shower. She then got dressed up to her new school uniform *it looks pretty on you, Han-Han.* she thought to herself. Han Ni quickly dried her hair, braid it beautifully and fixed her fringe infront , she grabbed her bag and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

After Han Ni finished her breakfast, she checked her watch, there's still plenty of time. She walked to the bus stop and waited 'till it come. When she hopped in the bus, everyone stared at her, especially the boys, but Han Ni just ignore it. She found an empty seat at the back and went to sit on it.

After a while the bus stops 400 meters away from school because that's the only bus stop near th school. She can see the school from far away because it's really big. Han Ni started walking to the school when she heard some screams and squeals by girls. 

"Omo! So early in the morning..girls screaming and squealing like they saw something out of this world.....*sigh*"

Han Ni was now infront of the gate, some students are looking at her like she's rare or something..especially the boys...they're creepy.

When she steps inside the gate, the guard came to her. "Geuliwo? Are you new here?" he asked. "Yes. I'm new here." HanNi answered.  "Please scan you I.D. here to identify you."   "Okay. *scan I.D* done"      "Welcome, Miss" the guard said,    "Thank you!" She bowed to the guard politely and continue walking.

HanNi came across the office and inform that she has arrive. The lady in the office led the way to her class and left saying to wait for her teacher to come. The first bell rang, the clicking and the sound of heels was heard in the hallway towards the class and the teacher arrived.

"Annyeonghaeseyo~ Seonsaeng Lee. I'm Park Han Ni." I greet her.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Han Ni-ah. Let's go in" ask me.

-In Class-

"Everyone, annyeonghaeseyo~ I'm Lee Jun Hae your homeroom teacher" Mrs. Lee introduced

"We have a new transfer student coming in..please come in miss"

*everyone stares at me and then whispers to eachother*

I can hear you guys, you know.. 

There's this one student at the back who isn't facing infront so it's kinda annoying but I continued.

"Annyeonghaeseyo~ I'm Park Han Ni, I just move here in Seoul about 6 weeks ago, please take ca-.." I was cut off by the person at the back who quickly turned around. Surprisingly, it was D.O. ..O_O

"Han-ah?!" D.O. said

"D.O-ssi?!" I said the same time as D.O. did.

Everyone stared at us in surprise and confused manner.

"Ah..I see" teacher Lee said. "Miss. Park, there's a spare sit at the back next to D.O, Please take seat."

I sat next to D.O and smiled. He smiled back too.

"Who is she?" the guy on the left of D.O asked

"She's that girl I'm talking about the other night" D.O replied

"She's pretty though.." the behind D.O whispered. and D.O smacked his head slightly

-Break Time- 

[HanNi's P.O.V] 

The bell rang and I went outside following some of my new classmates. I'm new to the school so I think I'm lost.   Those people sitting next to D.O-ssi looks really familiar. I thought.

And I heard a familiar voice called my name and I turned around to see D.O running towards me with other guys behind him, following him but not running. Some of the guys aren't from our class but....why do they all look familiar?

[A/N: she's got some problems storing memories and so on] 

"Han-ah~, I thought I will never see again." D.O said

"Why didn't you call me then?" I said

"Because I'm busy" D.O explained and pout. I giggled a little at his childishness.

"Uuhh..Who are they?" I asked D.O

"Don't you recognise them? Me?" D.O asked

"aah..You guys looks really familiar to me..." I said

*and then..they all line up and introduce their selves*

"I'm Xiumin"

"Luhan"

"Kris"

"Lay"

"Suho"

"Chen"

"Baekhyun"

"Chanyeol"

"Tao"

"Kai'

"D.O"

"Sehun"

After introducing themselves, I stared blankly without blinking trying to re-collect some memories then it clicked. I looked at each one of them and smiled apologetically followed by a bow. 

"I'm sorry! Its not like I don't know how you guys look like! But! Its just... I have some problems with my memories and lately it kinda... gotten worse? And you know! Sometimes there are fans who couldn't recognize their idols in person!" I told them.