Chapter 48: She's changing?

[A/N: HEEYY EVERYONE~! Aha-ha-ha..hahh... * le cry in the corners* Guys, I've outdated for a long time and I don't quiet remember where I left this on..perhaps you could help me? Seriously, I completely forgot what's the nest chapter's going to be all about, ya know? And... I'm so outdated now about EXO. OMO, I'm such a bad fan. huhuhu. PLEASE MESSAGE ME THOUGH OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS *coz I can't be stuffed reading them all over again, mianhae* PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? *le does aegyo* OH! SARANGHAEYO! <3 <3] 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days, weeks, and almost a month have passed but they still haven't heard anything from Kris or about Kris. Everyone was so worried that almost everything that is happening around have been affected by it.

"Ne, so what's going to happen now?" asked Kai.

"Hm, who knows? I still don't know why Kris-hyung is still hiding from us. Past is past. We've already forgot about what happen a month ago." Chanyeol said.

"And HanNi-yah....eh...she's acting so different. Unlike before. You know, she's always cheerful and such, but starting from weeks ago, it feels like she's limiting herself." Xiumin added.

"Limiting herself, eh?" Suho wonders.

"It's so unlike her. I miss the old her. I miss the old us. I miss Kris hyung." Tao pouted.

"Oh, guys, by the way, how's training going? Did you somehow improve or something?" Kai asked.

"Don't 'guys' us, Jong In. We're older than you." D.O rolled his eyes.

"Pheeeuuw! Kyungsoo sounds irritated." Chen teased.

Everyone started laughing as D.O rages and chased Chen around the living room. It feels like for a moment, they forgot every depressing things happening around them. And there was HanNi, watching them from the second floor, thinking if everything will go back to the way it was before all this crap happened.

"I hope everyone will be happy...." she whispered.

---

Outside the mansion, there was a man standing infront of the gate. Their laughs could be heard outside. The man formed a smile as tears started falling from his eyes. 

"Yes, yes. I wanted to hear them laugh like that. It's been a while, hasn't it? I hope you're doing well.....

MY KIDS." he said and walked away.

Back to the dark, old, and dusty basement, Ari was lying on the sofa with the necklace he found in the small box, hanging around his neck.

"Yo, Ari-ssi. What have you been doing all this time? Huh?" Xhin asked as he gulped his water.

"...." 

"Yah! Why are you spacing out? It's so unlike you, dude." Xhin raised a brow.

"Oh..oh? Ah! So-sorry, I was... uh..thinking some stuff." Ari replied.

"Thinking about what? How to capture the princess? Kill her guardians? Or don't tell me... you wanted to know your identity?" Xhin's eyes widened.

"Hmm? What? I've no other memories until when I was five, you know? So why not? I just wanted to know. Oh! And by the way, how long are we going to stay here on Earth? I'm getting bored." Ari yawned.

"....Why are you asking me? I should be the one who's asking, but I'll tell since I happaned to know. We're going to leave in a week." Xhin answered.

"In a week?! Wha-- why am I so shock?" Ari wondered.

"Man, you're creeping me out. What happened to you? You've been acting strange ever since you found that box in the basement of 'The School'. Is it a curse?" Xhin asked nervously.

"Pabo! It's not a curse! It's just.... I started having weird dreams. I don't know if it's memories or just some random nightmare." sighed Ari.

"W-what kind of d-dreams?" Xhin asked.

"Castle. Knights. A girl....A princess... Magic"

"Castle? Knights? A girl? A princess? Magic? What do you mean? Are you saying that you are once a prince? Pfft! hahaha! Oh! Maybe, you're a child of a maid in that castle and became friends with the princess!" Xhin started laughing.

"Prince? Hah! As if I really am I prince. I'm more of a Lord than a Prince!" Ari exclaimed proudly.

"Here we go~ saying that you're more of a lord when you can't even lay a finger on the princess or her guardians, right, ma' Lord?" Xhin teased.

"Shut up. I'm going to sleep." Ari closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Xhin looked at him with a smile on his face and whispered "I really hope you will find out about your true self. That way, you could live happily............

....Prince." 

------

Back to HanNi's mansion. 

HanNi was cleaning her room since she wanted to look for something she couldn't name. She opened her closet and looked inside the drawers hoping to find that 'something'. HanNi sat down on her chair and opened the drawer on her desk and found what she's looking for.

"Ah~! I found it. This box.... I've had it for a long time but I still haven't open it. I wonder what's inside?" 

"Eh? A necklace? Again? But this one looks a  little different. Oh! There's a mark on it! Wait...where have I seen this mark before? Hmm.. I'm sure I've seen it before. Oh, there's a name written behind. Ah? My name is written on it....hmm what's this feeling? Oh well." HanNi put the necklace around her neck. Satisfied, she put the box back in the drawer.

"I wonder what's everyone doing? Are they still training everyday?" HanNi thought.

Feeling curious all of a sudden, she went out of her room and searched for the others. And it seems like some of them went out and some of them are sleeping. She went to SaeRyun's room to check on him. 

"SaeRyun?" she called.

"Umma? What's wrong mummy?" SaeRyun ran up to her.

"Eh? It's nothing. I just missed you so much! It feels like I haven't seen you in a while, you know." HanNi hugged the child tightly.

"I missed you too, umma. So much." SaeRyun giggled and snuggled onto her. 

"Let's go out tomorrow to pay all those times I've missed. Is that okay?" HanNi asked.

"Ne! Let's go to the amusement park!" SaeRyun exclaimed.

"Arrasso. Just two of us? We haven't gone out just the two of us, have we?"

"Yes! Let's go! Just the two of us! I like umma so much! I love mummy so much!" SaeRyun hugged her even more tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm here to tell you guys that I'm still alive! Somehow, I managed to survive! XD I've been away for more than a month, and this chapter is too short. The truth is, I got caught up with something that I just couldn't leave. Well, I still manage to write this chapter though. Mianhae everyone. And thanks for the people who messaged me to ask how am I doing. Thank you! <3

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--