Smol

Even though in theory he knew it, Eddy forgot about it most of the times. It really wasn't important anyway and wasn't noticeable more often than not.

But here they were, Eddy standing directly behind Brett and he realised just how small the other actually was.

The coffee shop was crazy busy, so they had to squeeze inside and queue with some other million people. Eddy didn't like being close to strangers, so he would rather scoot towards Brett.

Until someone stepped in front of Brett to cut the line so his friend had to take a step back, Eddys hands automatically grabbing his shoulder to steady him and all of a sudden, Bretts back was pressed against his chest and his hair brushing against Eddys chin.

Standing this close, Eddy noticed how he could basically frame Bretts entire body with his. Not that he would want that. Or did he?

The queue started to move forward again, so naturally Brett started to move away from him and for one crazy second, Eddy would have nearly held him back on his shoulders.

That was odd, Eddy thought to himself and visibly shook his head, trying to get the image out of his head.

/

Turns out that he couldn't do that. He could shake his head as much as he wanted but the realisation that Brett was small never left. It wasn't even that he looked at his friend in another way. Not all that much at least.

Not at any point would he consider Brett unmanly or feminine. Petite maybe. But a proper boy. Men, even.

But just the idea that Eddy could manhandle him if he would try, made a shiver run over his body.

Point proven when they stood in the studio and Brett was hopped on the white table, tuning his violin mindlessly to prepare for their shoot.

Eddy stood to his left, facing he table to look at some papers, their thighs nearly touching. It was so tempting. The table wasn't too high up, so even sitting on it, Brett only held the same height as Eddy. No. Still a tiny bit smaller actually. Just a bit.

"We're gonna die laughing", Brett mumbled and looked at him from the side with a cheeky smile, his head still holding his violin.

"You could just concentrate for once", Eddy joked, bumping his leg into Bretts playfully.

Brett clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

"It's a team effort", he admitted smiling and put his violin down before he looked back at Eddy.

Instead of answering, Eddy just tapped Brett on his thigh, because it was so close to his hand anyway and...oh. Spreading his hand out and laying it on Bretts leg he realised that he could cover it completely.

He stared at it.

And then he saw Brett staring at it.

"Dude, you ok?", Brett laughed but it was hesitant and unsure.

"Oh my god, sorry", Eddy turned beet red when he realised how weird that must have looked like from the outside. All he noticed was the white noise in his head, his brain temporarily malfunctioning upon seeing his hand easily cupping Bretts thigh.

"Sorry, that was random, let's just start."

Brett eyed him suspiciously but let it go and just hopped off the table and no, this was not helping at all. Because they were so close, Eddy immediately became aware of the height difference again and had to resist the irrational thought of simply grabbing Brett and having his way with him.