Chapter 47: After Shower Fun

Art by: @Plumei3
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Plumei3/status/1034345863898955776

WARNING!! This is a LEMON, meaning steamy sexy time, plz skip this chapter if you wish to not read it! You will not miss out on any of the story!

Katsuki pressed his lips firmly against mine, pulling me closer to him as the water washed over us. My hands ran over his muscles, feeling his chest, then down his arms.  He grabbed my hips and flipped us around, so now my back was pressed up against the wall. His hands on my hips tightened as I felt him lift my body up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, the water slipping between us as we made out. As he lifted me I wrapped my legs around his waist, a small grunt could be heard from him. He moved his lips from mine and leaned down, kissing my neck. I let out a small gasp but froze as I heard the bathroom door open. We both looked at each other in complete horror. 

"Y/n?" Tsu's voice echoed in the bathroom. 

"y-yeah?" I said, signalling Katsuki to put me down. 

"Just checking if it's you ribbit." 

"Is it just you?" I had to keep my voice calm.

"Yes, the others are grabbing a snack. They're making brownies!" 

"Oh! Delicious." I peaked out of the shower and saw Tsu getting into her own shower, closing the curtain behind her. I silently ushered Katsuki to go, telling him I'd meet up with him in his room. I watched as he grabbed a towel and his clothes, before booking it out of the bathroom. I begged to whatever god was out there, for him to not get caught. I quickly finished up showering so I could leave before Tsu figured anything out. As I left the bathroom, I made sure the idiot didn't leave anything behind. I'm glad I did, because I found the fools underwear still on the floor!! I quickly grabbed it and dashed out of the bathroom. Everyone seemed busy with their own thing, most of them heading to their rooms. I sneaked passed, making sure not to draw attention to myself, before going up the elevator to our floor. When I got up there I saw Kirishima heading towards his room. When he noticed me, a smirk came to his face, and he moved to the side so I may pass through. 

"My lady." 

"Shut up shut up shut up." I said quietly as I passed him. 

"Remember what I said, I better not hear any noise." My face went red as I quickly opened Katsuki's door and closed it, locking it behind me. I turned around and saw him smirking, laying on his bed shirtless. 

"You are so fucking dead." I whispered as I walked over to him, holding up his underwear. "Never again, you are FORBIDDEN from entering the girls bathroom. That was unbelievably close." I threw the underwear onto him, making him chuckle. 

"No one found out though, didn't they?" He said while raising his eyebrows. I made a strangling motion with my hands in anger, but ended up sighing in defeat. He was correct, no one knows. 

"Wait...Kirishima was just...standing in the hallway like he was waiting for someone....Did he see you?" 

"Okay ALMOST no one knows." 

"OH MY..." I covered my face in embarrassment. "Did he say anything!?" 

"Nothing important." He shrugged. "Are you going to just stand there or am I going to have to come to you? I mean...I am either way." He chuckled. 

"You are ACTUALLY crazy." 

"We'll be quiet." He winked. I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, letting him grab my hips and pull me onto his lap. I blushed as I placed my hands on his chest, looking down at him. 

"You are driving me crazy today." 

"You drive me crazy every day~" 

"Seriously what is up with you." I now laughed, leaning down and kissing him softly. He ran his hands up my shirt and quickly noticed I had no bra on. 

"You came up with no bra?" 

"You came up with no underwear." I smirked. He shook his head and continued to kiss me, pulling my shirt off. His hand softly massaged my breasts, earning soft pants from me. I grinded softly on him, making a tent quickly form in his sweat pants. I pressed my breasts up against his chest, and felt his hands slide up my sides, reaching for my shorts and pulling them off. I was now left in my underwear, grinding my womenhood on his bulge, which drove him crazy. 

"Y/n." He groaned, starting to slip his pants of. 

"We're not doing it with Kirishima right next door." I whispered. 

"You should have thought of that before getting me hard." He growled. "I know you want to." 

"Of course I do! But I don't want the whole fucking dorm to hear." 

"Then be quiet." He then slipped off his pants and grabbed my shirt. "Put this in your mouth." I did as he said then slipped my underwear off. 

"Wait, I've never done this position before." I said as I noticed him positioning me over him. 

"I'll lead you~ now gag yourself." I whined a bit before biting down on the shirt. I watched as he slid a condom on himself and then allowing him to push himself inside me. I held back a moan and began to go up and down, just as he wanted me to. He let out a soft pant, but kept quiet as well. We went slow and easy, keeping our moans to a minimum. He was so much harder then I have felt him be before. After a moment I began to go faster, catching him off guard. He let out a soft grunt but quickly covered his mouth with a pillow. The sound of us panting was the only thing that filled the room. He thrusted upwards making him go deeper, a small moan leaving my throat but muffled by my shirt. He reached one hand up to his mouth and licked his thumb before reaching up and rubbing my nipple. My body shook from the contact, I wanted to let loose on him, but I knew I couldn't. I could see he was holding back too, wanting to ram me like the animal he was. "Y/n~" He moaned lowly. "I don't know how much more I can hold back." I spread my legs wider and went a bit harder, hoping to keep him from losing his control. Light pats from our skin hitting each other could now be heard, but not loud enough for anyone outside could hear. He thrust faster, making me moan into the shirt more. My breasts bounced as I felt his shaft slide in and out of my body. I could feel myself reaching my climax. I wanted him to lose control, I wanted him to take me, go as hard as he'd like. The look in my eyes must have been what set him off to flip us over, him now on top of me, going harder into me. He pulled the shirt out of my mouth and tossed it across the room. "I need to hear you." He moaned. I buried my face into his neck and moaned, his bed now shaking as he thrusted into me. My nails dug into his back as I got closer to my end, his lips trailed my neck as he moaned, going harder for one last moment before finishing. I panted heavily, my body relaxing. "You didn't finish." He stated as he stared at me. 

"It's fine." I panted, I watched as he lowered is body, making my face go red. "W-wait Katsuki. You do-" Before I could finish, I could feel his tongue run up my women hood, sending shivers down my spine. I quickly grabbed a pillow and moaned into it. He licked up, and around, working wonders I never knew he could do. I found myself finishing before I knew it, making Katsuki smirk in victory. "Asshole..." I panted.  

"I'll come in that next if you'd like." He chuckled. 

"Ugh." I laughed. "so horny today." After he finished cleaning himself up he tossed the used condom away and crawled back up, where he laid his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. I hugged him close and felt his hair softly, his hands roamed around my body. It was bliss moments like this I was so happy to have him in my life. These little moments...this is what made me feel not so lonely in the world. I cherished it. "You think anyone heard us...?" 

"They know better not to say anything even if they did." 

"Thanks. Makes all my worries go away." I laughed. "I'm sure no one heard." 

or so you thought. 

nah jk, no one did.