Chapter 30: Shopping Trip

The next morning I got dressed into the clothes I decided to wear the night before, however Katsuki's words still traveled in my mind. I bit my lip softly as I looked between a pair of jeans and a skirt my mom bought me awhile back, hoping I'd wear it. On one hand I enjoyed pants WAY more then skirts...but on the other hand...I closed my eyes and spun around with my arm stretched out, which ever one my hand landed on that's what I would wear! When I slammed my hand down I opened my eyes, and saw it had landed on the skirt. I let out a sigh and slid the skirt on. It hardly came down to my knees, but was long enough to make me feel comfortable to move around. I grabbed my smaller bag and packed a pair of shorts just in case something came up and I needed to quickly slip some on. After getting ready I jogged downstairs, my mom instantly squealing as she saw me.

"YOU'RE WEARING IT!" She said running up and squeezing me. My father however didn't seem as happy.

"Why the sudden interest is wearing a skirt?" He said as he went back to reading his news paper.

"It's hot out." I said while rolling my eyes. "Plus I'm not planning on moving and mom never saw me wear it before."

"You look absolutely precious in it." She said while kissing my cheek. "I made you and Bakugo a lunch." She said while grabbing the two bags off the counter.

"Bakugo?" My dad lowered his papers and glared at me as I put the bags into my backpack.

"Yes dad, Katsuki, we're buying supplies for the trip. His mom is driving us." I said already done with his shit. I listened as he grumbled and flipped his newspaper back up.

"don't mind him." My mom whispered. "He's sticking to the agreement and that's all that matters."

"Right." I half smiled, hugging my mom. "See you later!"

"bye sweety! Have a great time!" She waved as I left the house. I went to Katsuki's house, where there I was greeted with a similar reaction.

"AHHHH Y/N!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!" Mrs. Bakugo said while squeezing me tightly.

"t-thanks." I said as my face reddened.

"KATSUKI, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" She then screamed.

"GIVE ME A MINUTE YOU OLD HAG!" he screamed back. She sighed and shook her head.

"Please, sit down for a moment while my idiot of a son takes his time." She said while leading me over to the couch. Katsuki's dad brought over some tea before sitting down in his recliner.

"Katsuki seems happier since he's started dating you." His dad said with a smile. "less aggressive...if that's even imaginable....he doesn't cause you trouble does he?"

"Sometimes, but it's nothing I can't handle." I laughed softly. "He's usually pretty sweet though."

"My son? Sweet?" His mom scoffed. "You must be confused with someone else."

"I know it's unbelievable, but he's sweet in his own way."

"Oi." Katsuki grumbled. I looked behind me and saw him by the door. "Let's go." I put the tea cup down on the table and stood up, walking over to him.

"Don't order her around." His mom glared as she also stood up.

"I'LL DO WHAT I WANT WO-" Before his mom could finish she smacked him in the back of the head. He stopped talking and just shook in rage. I took his hand softly into mine, making him almost instantly calm down. I saw him peak over at me then trail his eyes down, his face blushed more. I noticed he wore a grey tank top and ripped up blue jeans.

"Let's go now you love birds." His mom giggled as she led us out to the car. The drive was pretty quiet, both of us looking at our phones as his mom drove us to a near by mall. We went to one that the rest of our class wouldn't be going to. After awhile of silents his mom spoke up.