Chapter 6: First Day

IM AWARE I SPELLED IIDA WRONG, I went back and changed as many as I could find, please stop correcting now 😂😂

Today was the first day of starting UA, and I was nervous. I knew no one but Katsuki and honestly things are getting complicated between me and him...so I feel like I have to take my dad's advice to some extent and make some new friends at this school...or else I'm toast. As I got ready for the day...I was face to face with the skirt once again. The skirt I forgot I had to wear over all the other shit happening in my life. Great. I eventually maned up and put the skirt on. Oh how wrong it felt. I finished getting ready and went downstairs where my mom and my dad happily waited with a Camera.

"mOM NO!" I said covering my face.

"Oh honey please!! Its your first day at UA! Just one!"

"ONE!" I groaned as I stood and smiled softly. My mom snapped the picture then clapped happily.

"Oh I am so happy!! Now we wait for Bakugo and then you two will be off." She smiled. I smirked.

"Oh him? He's waiting for me at the station so I guess I'll just have to leave." I smiled victoriously as I slipped my shoes on.

"Oh the station?" My mom said in the same tone....my heart dropped. What did she do. "I asked Ms. Bakugo to bring him over and to drive you two there for your first day." I looked at my mom and say the biggest smirk on her face. "so you will wait here."

"Mom please just let me leave." I begged, wanting to just RUN from this house.

"oh honey you can leave...after you two get your picture taken."

"UUUUUGH, Don't you have enough??"

"Not with you two in your new uniforms!"

"DAD! You don't want Katsuki in the house right!? Let me leave and he won't have a hair in this house!" I said turning to my dad.

"Sorry HugaBug, your mom and I came to some agreements. I don't bother you about Bakugo as long as your grades stay up and you are happy...." I could see my dad die a little in the inside...BUT THIS WAS THE WORST TIMING. The door bell rang and I felt doom fall upon me. My mom opened the door and there stood Katsuki and his mom.

"Ms. Bakugo welcome! come in please, this will only take a moment." My mom smiled happily.

"Oh I am so happy my ignorant son has such a close friend going to UA with him. Hopefully she'll keep him out of trouble."

"Shut up you old hag I don't need anyon-" Katsuki began but his mom smacked the back of his head making him recoil his words.

"Don't talk to me like that! You have such a hot head I should put a tank of water on it to keep you from making a fool of yourself! Now stand over there and take a picture with your friend." she said pointing to me, who looked like they were up all night watching the football game only to have their team lose. In other words I looked bummed. Katsuki stood next to me, angrily, and my mom got ready to take the photo.

"We need a better plan next year." I mumbled.

"I could just murder them." He mumbled back.

"Yea right, fight against your mom?"

"Smile you two!" My mom said raising the camera. We both gave our best fake smiles then let her snap the photo. As soon as she took it I dropped the smile and grabbed my bag.

"can we go now?"

"yes yes, shoo you two. Have a GREAT day. Oh and Y/n, here's some money for the train." My mom said handing me some money.