Chapter 7: Quirk Evaluation.

Katsuki stood in a circle with ball in hand. 

"You can do whatever you want, as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa explained. I watched as Katsuki stretched a bit before taking his stance. 

"DIE!!" He screamed as he launched the call high into the sky. I watched the ball in amazement as it seemed to nearly disappear into it. 

"Know your maximum first...that is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Aizawa said as we watched the ball hit the ground. He then turned to us and showed us Katsuki's Distance thrown. It was 705.2 Meters. Everyone began to now get excited, including me. This was going to be interesting for sure! "It looks fun, huh?" Aizawa said lowly. "You have 3 years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time? Alright....who ever comes in last place in all eight tests, will be judged to have no potential, and will be punished with expulsion." 

"WHAT!?" We all said, surprised by his words. 

"You can't expel us!" I screamed. 

"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to the UA's Hero course!" He wait lifting hair from his face. I gulped softly. Expulsion?? He's gotta be kidding...there is no way he could do that. Its fine though...I was recommended into the school, so maybe I'm an exception. Yea...they can't kick me out if they WANTED me here. I looked over at Midoriya...poor guy has no quirk...what will he do?

"but its the first day of school!"  The round face girl said panicked. "No even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" 

"yea I agree, some quirks are more practical then others, how can you even judge us with a test that is so one sided!" I chipped in. 

"Natural disasters, Big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Hero's are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to talk to your friends after school at Mickey D's, too bad. For the next three years, UA will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus ultra. Over come it with all you got." As if a wave of determination hit the entire class, my anxiety vanished. Despite my quirk not being a physical enhancement...there had to be a way for me to make it into one! "Alright demonstration over. The real thing starts now!" 

First up was the 50 Meter dash. While training with Katsuki I discovered that if I put half of my body into the force field, it shoots me out whatever direction I'm pointing. So I used that for this part. I watched the other students take their turn and mentally prepared for mine. First up was Lida and a cute frog like girl. I discovered his legs were engines! It was amazing to see how fast he was. The frog girl was pretty fast herself. After them it was Katsuki and Midoriya. Midoriya tried his best but of course there was no he was going to be faster then Katsuki. Katsuki blasted his way to the other side, and it took him only 4.13 seconds....fairly impressive. After a few more students it my turn. I was up against a girl with headphone jacks hanging off her ears.

"Cool quirk." I said as we stepped up.

"Thanks." She half smiled. The race began and I put my plan to action. I created a force field super close behind me, and launched myself forward. I blocked my face as I hit the ground, and passed the robot taking my time. After skirting I started laughing, always enjoying the feeling of being at a really high speed.

"4.12 second." The robot said.

"Ohhhhhh Katsuki looks like my "fluke" of a trick just beat your time by a whole millisecond!" I said jumping up and pointing right at his face. "What do you have to say about that?"

"IT WAS JUST A FLUKE AS I SAID LAST TIME! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME YOU'LL HAVE A BETTER SCORE THEN ME!" He said with his arms crossed.

"Is someone nervous that their friends training actually helped? Its okay Katsuki, you're still number one."