Chapter 40: Reunited {Revamped}

"I've seen enough." I whispered as I began to walk away. Midoyia followed me, making the rest follow as well. Momo took out the tracker as we walked, her staying close to my side. 

"Are you okay?" She asked softly. 

"I'll be better once we find him." I said back, looking at each building closely. "once I know he's okay." 

"This is the spot the receiver is showing." She said while pressing her back against the wall. We peered around the corner, looking at a very bland and run down building. 

"So this is their hide out..." Kirishima whispered. 

"I don't know if this is their hide-out." Momo said while shaking her head. "But from what I can see on the receiver, the villain has not left here for the past few days. Also, just because the villains are here, doesn't mean Bakugo is. We are here with very little to go on. Please think of that objectively." She said while turning to us. 

"We don't have anyone who excels at sneaking around like Jiro or Hagakure, with us. If I think it's even the least bit dangerous, I will stop you immediately. Because I am your friend, I will not hesitate to call the police either." Iida said firmly, keeping his voice low. 

"Thanks Iida." Midoryia said softly. "What can we do with what we have...?" Midoryia then began to mutter to himself, thinking up a plan. As he did I stared at the building, eager to look inside, just to see him, to know he's okay. Katsuki is strong, he wouldn't go down easily...he wouldn't be persuaded easily...he just had to be okay. As Midoryia got lost in thought, two drunk guys wobbled down the street, approaching up. 

"Hey, what're you doin hostess? Come drink with us!" The first man slurred, looking at Momo. 

"Stop that, idiot!" The second man said smacking the first up upside the head. He laughed drunkenly, making my eye twitch. 

"OI, BACK OFF YOU BASTARD!" I yelled, punching both on top of the head. "Lets get out of here darlin." I slipped back into my Brooklyn accent as I grabbed Momo's wrist and pulled her along. We followed Todoroki until we found a place away from those guys that was still near the building. 

"There aren't many people walking by, but there are some." Todoroki mumbled. 

"We can't do anything to stand out. What should we do?" Momo asked. I watched Midorya turn around, looking towards the building. 

"Let's try going around to the back, no matter how little information we have on this place, it's all we got." 

"As long as we stay out of anyone's line of sight, we should be fine." I said, following Midoryia's lead. Once we got over to the building, we began to slide between a narrow opening around the back. I ended up having to take the fake stomach off in order to slip through. 

"We can't move until we know it's safe." Midoriya said as we slid through. "No one will see us here, and from that height we should be able to see inside too." We looked up and saw a small bared window. 

"Will we able to see anything in this darkness?" Todoroki asked. 

"I can make a night vision scope-" 

"Wait Momo, I actually brought one with me." Kirishima said stopping Momo. He pulled out a scope and showed us. 

"Wow, why?" Midoryia asked surprised. 

"When I thought about what we'd have to do, i thought we'd need it." 

"But isn't that super expensive? I did research on them when I was thinking about my costume, but if I remember correctly they were around 500 bucks..."