Chapter 38: Scared and Alone

My breath was heavy as I heard rustling. I quickly jumped over the bushes and saw Katsuki, and a Villain he was running towards. Mana spoke again. 

"We have gained new knowledge! Their target is a student by the name of "Kacchan". This student should avoid combat at all costs!" 

"KATSUKI!" I screamed as I jumped and rolled in front of him, making a shield around us as ice scattered around us, blocking an attack from the villain. 

"Y/n!" He said surprised. I panted heavily, my body shaking all over from me running so fast. 

"Shut up!" I yelled, looking around quickly, seeing if I could spot anyone. 

"Don't go rushing carelessly into anything!" I heard Todoroki say. I turned around and saw he was carrying someone. "Did you hear that earlier? She said you're being targeted!" 

"That damn dek-" 

"I SAID SHUT UP!" I screamed cutting him off. "Todoroki what do we do now!?" 

"They're corning us, even we wanted to run, there's gas in our way, they're leaving us without an option." He said while thinking. There was then a loud roar that came from inside the forest, making the ground shake lightly. Todoroki got inside my shield as the enemy attacked again, sharp metal like material smacked against my shield, breaking through the ice that surrounded us. Todoroki created more ice, protecting my shield from taking too many hits. There was then a loud explosion from where the roaring came from, making us look over confused. 

"Over there! By the ice!" I heard Midoryia's voice say. 

"MIDORYIA!" I yelled, then saw a large gust of smoke as the ground shook softly. "What the fuck now!?" 

"BAKUGO! TODOROKI! ONE OF YOU PLEASE--MAKE SOME LIGHT!" Shoji said as he ran towards us. I noticed he was carrying Midoryia, so I quickly made a Shield around him as he ran. A large black beast then emerged from the forest, roaring. 

"T-Tokoyami!?" I said as I stared in horror. Shoji ran into our shield, explaining what happened. Todoroki started to walk forward to help Tokoyami but was stopped by Katsuki. 

"Wait you idiot!" He said as he watched. "Look." We looked back at Tokoyami, seeing Dark Shadow beat up the villain that was attacking us. I could now see who it was, and was disturbed to know what I thought was metal was actually teeth. Dark Shadow threw the Villain against a tree, knocking him unconscious. 

"I HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH FUN YET!" Dark Shadow boomed with laughter. Katsuki and Todoroki then ran out of my shield together, creating light around Tokoyami. Dark Shadow shrunk, releasing Tokoyami from his grasp. I lowered my shield and ran over, helping him up. Shoji followed, wanting to keep us all close together. 

"Are you okay?" I said softly. He nodded softly, distraught from the events. 

"I'm sorry...Shoji, you too Midoryia. I was too immature. I let my anger take over and release my dark shadow...the influence of the darkness and my anger spurred on that guy...In the end, it got so strong  that I couldn't hold back and ended up hurting Shoji." Tokoyami said, lowering his head as he spoke, 

"We can leave that for later." Shoji said softly. "That's what you would say, right?" Tokoyami looked up, we smiled softly at him, making him relieved. 

"oh, right!" Midoryia then said, grabbing our attention. "We confirmed that one of the villains is targeting Kacchan." 

"Bakugo?" Tokoyami questioned. "Are they trying to kill him? Why?" 

"No one is getting near him while I'm around." I said while crossing my arms. 

"I think the camp is the safest place, Since there are two pro hero's, Vlad king and Mr. Aizawa." Midoryia said while thinking.