Chapter 9: Costumes

When I woke up Katsuki was still asleep on the couch, but we were now in a cuddling position, where I was laying on his chest . I screamed and quickly sat up, making his jolt awake. 

"EH!?" He said looking around tiredly. "Where the fuck am I..." 

"Katsuki what time is it!? How long have we been asleep!?" I said looking out the window and seeing it was now dark. 

"You two have been asleep since I got home." I heard a women say. I looked and saw my mom smiling happily. My face instantly turned red. 

"W-why didn't you wake us up?? Katsuki has to get home!" I stood up, and saw Katsuki still hadn't processed what had happened. 

"Well you two looked so cute cuddled up together, I didn't want to bother you. Plus I messaged Bakugo's mom, she doesn't mind him staying over night." 

"Over night??

"I'm going back to sleep." Katsuki mumbled. 

"no you have to go home! We have school tomorrow." I said making him stand up. "Come on, My mom will drop you off." 

"Aw honey, you're just embarrassed I caught you two cuddling! I won't tell your father you two are dating, I promise!" 

"WE'RE NOT! Katsuki please leave now, Mom take him home." I said pushing them both towards the door. 

"I know it's going to happen!" Was the last thing she said before I closed the door on them. My face was bright red and I had no idea what to do with myself. I decided to just go back to sleep and pretend nothing happened. Yep, nothing, zip! I went upstairs and into my room, where I crawled in my bed and tried to fall back asleep. At first it seemed impossible, but eventually I drifted off.

The next morning I almost didn't want to get out of bed. The embarrassment of last night quickly filled my mind and I just wanted to curl up into a ball and hide away from everyone. 

"Honey! Time to get up!" My mom called from the other side of the door. "you don't want to keep Bakugo waiting!" I flung the blankets off and swung the door open. 

"do NOT...talk about him today." I growled at her. She raised her hand defensively and nodded. 

"Okay okay. Just don't be late for school." she laughed. I closed the door and rubbed my face, trying to get focused. Okay do NOT think of him, become a hero first. At least that's what I told myself. I got dressed and headed downstairs, where I quickly slipped on my shoes. "honey you should at least e-" before she could finished I grabbed my lunch and a sausage link before running out the door. As I was leaving the house I saw Katsuki down the street. I do not want to see him right now. I quickly took off before he could notice. By the time I sped walk to the station, got on board, and sat down, I was exhausted! I knew I couldn't hide from Katsuki forever but I just needed more time to think about what I was going to do. I relaxed in my chair and closed my eyes for a second. 

"Did you think you could get away?" A low growl whispered in my ear. My eyes flashed open and there stood Katsuki, panting softly and a wicked smile across his face. 

"k-Katsuki!" I smiled nervously. "W-whats up?" I asked as if NOTHING happened. 

"What happened, is that you left without me you bastard!" He yelled while placing a hand on his hip. "Did you think I would let you off the hook or wouldn't catch up to you? HUH!?" He said leaning his face close to mine. I slumped in my chair and laughed nervously. 

"I-I well..." 

"WELL!?" 

"I was...embarrassed....because of last night." I said quietly. Katsuki continued to glare as he stood up right and grabbed the bar above him. The train began to move, making everyone shift slightly.