Chapter 17: Fireworks

Art by: https://co.pinterest.com/pin/515451119849818026/?lp=true Twitter post was deleted?? If someone knows who this is by, plz lemme know so I can properly credit. 

After we grabbed some food, we started to make our way up the Mountains. There was a nice trail we could follow that had a beautiful scenery. As we walked I felt something grab my hand, my face instantly reddened as I turned and saw Katsuki looking down slightly.

"Just so you don't get lost, you always get lost in crowds." He grumbled. The thing was...there was like maybe 5-8 also walking up the mountain and they were all pretty dispersed. However I was afraid if I mentioned that he would let go, so I decided to not say anything about it. I smiled and walked closer to him. We kept walking up until we found a nice area where we were alone, at least for a little bit. I sat down on the ground, Katsuki sitting next to me, and took out some of the food we bought. 

"Thanks for bringing me here....I'm having a lot of fun." I said smiling at him. 

"Wasn't my idea." He grumbled as he opened one of the containers and began to eat. 

"Well that doesn't matter, you still took me when you didn't have to." I giggled. "and I know you would rather be training then playing games all night." 

"mm..." His mouth was full of food so I didn't really catch what he said. I began to eat as well and looked out onto the view we had picked. The sky was clear and we could see the whole festival from above. It was night time as well, so we could see the stars very clearly. A cold breeze passed through, making me shiver softly. Katsuki scooted closer to block the wind. 

"Oh you don't have to-"

"shut up and eat." He interrupted me. I pouted and ate my food, grumbling softly to myself. After a few moments of silence I gathered the courage to look over at him slightly. 

"How come you didn't tell me this was a date?" I asked softly. Katsuki's cheeks turned a light pink as he shrugged. 

"Does it matter?" 

"Well....I would have dressed better if I had known....maybe worn some make up..." 

"You look fine." He said rolling his eyes. "Don't need all that garbage on your face anyway." 

"mm..." I looked down at my food as I felt embarrassed for not feeling prepared. This isn't how I imagined I would look on my first date. I felt Katsuki lift my chin with his finger and make me face him, his face now close to mine.

"You. Don't. Need. It." He said lowly. "Do you think I'm lying?" 

"n-no...bu-" 

"No. You are fine the way you are. If you wore make-up, I would be pissed I would be hanging around some barbie doll instead of the Y/N I know. Understand?" 

"....but I'm not pretty....aren't girl suppose to be pretty on dates?" 

"and who the fuck told you, you aren't?" He growled. I blushed red, not knowing what to say. "Stop. Doubting yourself." He then released my chin and looked up at the sky. "And stop doubting what I say. I say what I mean. You are fine the way you are, stop trying to change that....or I'll have to beat the facts into you." 

"You're going to hit me?" I laughed. 

"I will if it makes you see the facts!" he said looking at me again. "You damn idiot." 

"Okay, fine. I don't need make up." I said while pulling my knee's up to my chest. "it would have been nice to have known that before I bought all of it..." 

"And who's fault is that?" He said sarcastically. 

"Don't be a dick just cause you're embarrassed you called a girl pretty!" I pouted and glared at him.