Chapter 53: Valentines Day

Art by: ???

It had been a few days since I talked to Momo, I had to catch her up on everything that had happened. It was nice having someone to talk to, and she wasn't judgmental at all. As the days went on it got closer and closer to valentines day, a holiday I had no strong feelings about. In the past Katsuki would throw some small box of chocolate at me and yell at me about dropping it...even though I never bought it. So I assumed he was too nervous to just tell me he got it for me. I never pressured him about it, seeing as he didn't seem to enjoy the holiday either. I was walking down the hall, straightening my outfit, when I was suddenly yanked around the corner. 

"HUH?" I gasped, but quickly noticed it was Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mineta.  "uh...hello?" 

"Heyyyy, hows it goin?" Kaminari smiled innocently. 

"What do you want?" I said now raising an eyebrow.

"Sooo, we need your help." Sero began. "We have been trying to embarrass Bakugo for WEEKS now and we just can't do it." 

"Why do you want to embarrass him?" I questioned, now crossing my arms. 

"Because he's Bakugo!" Mineta complained. "Some humility wouldn't kill him." 

"Plus we have never seen him flustered." Kirishima chuckled. "It would be nice to see him have an emotion other then...Angry." 

"Why does this involve me though? I don't know how to embarrass him." 

"Yeah...but we figured out a way, and we need you to do it." Kaminari now smirked. 

"Why do I feel like this is going to get me killed." 

"We need you to smack his ass!" Mineta laughed, drooling a bit. 

"WHOA WHAT?" I said shocked. 

"Mineta!" Kirishima scowled. "No, we want you to...ya know flirt with him a bit." 

"But also smack his ass." Sero nodded.

"If you don't like me, you can just say it to my face." 

"Pleeease Y/n." Kaminari begged. "Bakugo has to be embarrassed by something!" 

"Okay so why don't YOU do it? I'm sure he would be equally as embarrassed!" 

"Because you're his girlfriend, he isn't expecting it." Sero said while pointing at me. 

"He isn't expecting you to do it either." 

"Yeah but you are safe from his destruction!" Mineta jumped in. "He won't beat you up." 

"Maybe not like how he would beat YOU up, but its because I'm his girlfriend that he will destroy me in OTHER WAYS." 

"We'll leave the floor when that happens." Kirishima waved. "Respectfully give you two space." 

"I don't have time for this." I started to turn away but Mineta quickly spoke up. 

"We'll pay you." I stopped. Slowly turning back around. 

"How much." I squinted. They all quickly dug into their pockets and pulled out their wallets. I watched as they mumbled to each other, counting the cash. Kirishima looked up from the group. 

"Do you take IOU's?" 

"....Sure." I nodded. They quickly went back to mumbling and then turned to me when they came to a conclusion. Kirishima held out the money and I took it, counting. 

"800 huh?" I nodded. 

"800 now, and 600 later after you do it. I'll pull the money out myself." Kirishima nodded as well. I thought for a moment and sighed, accepting the money.