Chapter 23: Baking

Art by: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/861102391225165967/?lp=true Spent 30 minutes digging couldn't find a name

The next morning I woke up to Katsuki laying face first into my chest. My face heated up, not expecting to see him like this. I didn't want to get up, as I knew I would wake him up, so I grabbed my phone and began to just surf through the internet. While going through, I received a text from Kirishima. 

Kiri: Hey! Kaminari, Sero and I are going out to eat later today to talk about how our internships went, we want you and Bakugo to join us, think you can spare some time? ;P

I stared at my phone, slightly confused yet interested. 

Me: Why did you text me this? Wouldn't asking Katsuki be better?

Kiri: that hot head would have said no ToT

Me: hmmm, I'll see if I can convince him :) Sounds fun. Mind if I bring Jiro along?

Kiri: The more the merrier! 👍

I switched over to Jiro and I's texts and began to text her. 

Me: Hey UvU Wanna go out later with me, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Katsuki?

After a moment I watched texting bubbles come up, and saw her reply. 

Jiro: :/ Guess I got nothing better to do. Bakugo agreed to this?

Me: 😬

Jiro: You haven't even asked him yet have you

Me:  He's not even AWAKE yet.

Jiro: Well, if he agrees then sure, beats sitting around the house.

I smiled, glad I had another girl coming with me so I wasn't in a meat fest. Katsuki then shifted slightly, letting out a soft groan. He lifted his hand and took my phone from me, placing it back on the night stand before wrapping arms around my sides and taking me with him as he rolled over. I now laid on my side, my back pressed up against the wall and Katsuki's face buried into my neck. 

"Good morning." I said softly, petting his head. Ever since he came back from his internship, his head has been so soft! He grunted in response. The blanket slid off of him slightly, making me look and realize...he was shirtless. "you uh..." I cleared my throat, not sure how to ask where his shirt went and when it was taken off. "got no shirt." 

"Yeah?" He said as if it was obvious, which it was, very much. 

"Well I'm just wondering...ya know...where it went." 

"on the floor." 

"why is it there?" 

"It was hot." 

"mhm." I nodded slowly, looking at the ceiling so I wouldn't freak out by the fact that my very hot boyfriend was laying on me shirtless. After a moment my hand wondered from his hair to his back, I bit my lip softly feeling how muscular he was. "so, Katsuki?" He grunted again. "Kirishima invited us to hang out with him, and I told him I'd convince you to go." I watched as he shifted around, now looking up at me. 

"And how will you do that?" He said softly, still waking up. 

"I was hoping you would just want to go and I wouldn't have to convince you." I frowned. 

"Well you told them you'd convince me, so now you will." he rolled over and put his arms behind his head, fully exposing his chest. ho mama keep it together y/n. I thought to myself. 

"Do you not want to go?"  

"don't matter." 

"Katsuki." He went quiet, his eyes closed and him just laying there. "You want me to beg you, is that it?" After he didn't respond I let out a sigh and laid my head on his chest, facing him. He opened one eye and looked at me, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Please?"