Chapter 42: Moving In

When we dropped off my things, teachers were there to help take it in. I was able to get my boxes into my room and get a look around the dorm for a moment. After getting everything in and set up we thanked the teachers for their help and went back home. That night I slept in a very empty room, all that was in my room were the dirt prints from where my furniture used to be. I laid there thinking about how my life would be like from now on, how things will change. I also thought about how Katsuki is doing, and how he felt about about the dorms. We didn't get to talk much after the teachers left, I missed him. I eventually fell asleep, pushing the thoughts out of my mind.

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I got up and got dressed into my school uniform, the last time I would be doing so in my room. I headed downstairs to see my dad reading the paper, when he heard me come down he lowered the paper, and smiled.

"Ready to start living in the dorms?" He asked.

"About as ready as I can be." I shrugged. I looked over by the front door and saw Katsuki leaning against it, looking at me with his soft red eyes. I blushed lightly from his look and went over to my dad. He stood up and hugged me tight, holding me there for a moment before letting go.

"You two be good, ya hear?" He said with tears in his eyes.

"Of course." I smiled. "I'll see you around." I gave him one last hug before heading towards the door. Katsuki open the door and I followed him out. I looked back at my dad one last time, smiling softly and waving. He waved back before allowing me to leave the house. Katsuki and I were silent as we walked, we shared a headphone each and listened to music as we walked to school. I peered over at him from the corner of my eye and saw he was looking at me from the corner of his. I quickly looked away and looked at the ground. Why am I feeling so nervous around him!? As I thought that I felt him softly grab my hand. I squeezed his hand softly, looking around with my eyes to see if anyone was looking. Katsuki very rarely showed affection out of privacy so him holding my hand in public was a new feeling. As we arrived to the train I was ready to let his hand go but was surprised when he didn't. People saw us and smiled as they walked by, making me feel slightly self conscious. I looked over at Katsuki and saw he was scrolling through songs, softly nodding to the one that was already playing. I wondered what he was thinking about, but wasn't really sure if I should ask. The train soon arrived and we boarded on, Katsuki released my hand as we sat down, but then laid his arm on the back of the chair, pulling me close to his side. I peered up at him and saw he had closed his eyes and now was just enjoying the music playing. After the train ride to school, we boarded off, Katsuki grabbing my hand once more and holding it as we walked. At this point now I could see our class mates, and they could see us. I looked up at Katsuki and saw he had a blank face. After a moment I decided to ask what was up. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. He looked over at me for a moment then nodded before looking back in front of him. I blinked in confusion, no insults? No growling? I let go of his hand, making him look at me, I squinted. "...WHO ARE YOU!?" I yelled making him surprised.

"What the fuck are you going on about?"

"My Katsuki first of all would ALWAYS insult me after I ask him if he's okay, secondly he NEVER shows affection in public, THIRDLY, never ONCE has there been a day were we walk to school and he doesn't complain about something, so I'll ask again, WHO ARE YOU!?" I pointed. He rolled his eyes and pulled his earphone out, placing his phone into his pocket.

"I'll tell you later." He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"Um okay, but I need to know you're still Katsuki." I squinted as I reluctantly followed. He smirked and looked over at me. "last time when you slept at my house, you talked in your sleep."