Chapter 31: He Bites

WARNING!! This chapter is a LEMON, if you wish to not read it please skip this chapter!

The motel wasn't that far away, a little less then a 10 minutes away. After checking in we went up to the room where we put our stuff on the floor. Katsuki placed a "do not disturb" sign on the door handle before closing the door and locking it. I sat down on the bed, looking around. It was fairly clean considering it was a motel. The bed was soft and seemed clean enough, there was no TV, just a bed, a dresser, and a mini-fridge. Katsuki walked over to me, pressing his lips against mine as he laid me down on the bed, pushing himself in between my legs. My skirt rose as I lifted my legs to his waist. He placed his hands on my cheeks as he roughly kissed me, his body pressing firmly against mine. I combed my fingers through his hair, blushing as I felt his hips on mine. He unzipped his pants and slide them off, revealing the tent that had formed in his boxers. He grind against me, making me pant softly and hum against his lips. His hands went from my face to my hips then slowly up my shirt where he slid them up my bra, feeling my breasts. He pulled his lips away from mine, grinning as I panted softly. 

"Time to have some fun." He said lowly. He slid off of me and walked over to a bag that he had laid on the floor, he slowly pulled a pair of hand-cuffs, and a box of condoms. A smirk displayed on his face. 

"You bought hand-cuffs!?" I said as my face red. "When!?" He walked over to me and made me get up, slipping my shirt and bra off. He then turned me around and bent me over, hand-cuffing me to the beds headboard before I could protest. 

"I have ways to get what I want." He growled lowly in my ear. I felt him run his hand up my thighs slowly, making me shiver. He then smacked my ass, making me squeak. 

"K-Katsuki!" I said embarrassed. 

"Hush." He ordered, reaching his hands around and cupping my breasts, making me pant softly. He grinded against me, kissing my back.  He flipped up my skirt, revealing my undies. He slid them off, letting them hit the ground before doing the same to himself. He rubbed his covered tip softly against my entrance, making me bite my lip in excitement. "Whine." He commanded, rubbing my thighs. 

"N-no." I said while blushing. "I already did that." 

"Well I'm telling you to do it again." He growled. He smacked my ass again, making me gasp and jump lightly. "Beg." He said huskily into my ear. 

"mm-" I panted softly feeling him tease me by rubbing his tip around my entrance. "k...Katsuki~" I said whining softly. "p...please." 

"What was that?" He said pushing his tip in slightly. I groaned wanting him badly. 

"Please." I  said louder. 

"Please what?" He pushed again, but pulled out making me whine softly. 

"Please fuck me Katsuki!" I said frustrated. He chuckled darkly, leaning close to my ear. 

"That's what I like to hear~" Was what he said before pushing himself into me, making me let out a soft moan. He grabbed my hips firmly as he began to thrust into me, the sound of our bodies smacking together filled the room, along side my moans. The bed squeaked softly as our bodies rocked against it, which seemed to only fuel Katsuki's lust. He gripped my ass as he thrust into me, going slow yet hard. He began to pick up speed as he cupped my breast in his palm, rubbing my nipples in his fingers. 

"K-Katsuki~" I moaned, my body shivering in pleasure as he slammed his body into mine. 

"You fuckin like that don't you?" He moaned lowly, going harder. I moaned louder as I nodded. 

"Yes~!" He flipped me over, now making me lay on the bed with my arms above my head. He pushed himself back into me and began pounding into me, causing me to lift my head and moan. I could feel him lean down and softly lick my nipple, sending me over the edge. His necklace bounced off his chest as he thrusted into me, his hands gripping my thighs firmly. He leaned down and kissed my neck at first but then I felt his teeth softly graze my shoulder as he moaned. 

"I'm getting close~!" He moaned. 

"Me too~" I moaned as well. He slowed down a bit, I felt his mouth open a bit more before feeling his teeth sink into my shoulder. I gasped and gripped the chain of the hand-cuffs, wanting to scream what the hell he was doing but he picked up speed leaving me absorbed in pleasure. I moaned loudly, arching my back as he rammed himself into me, hitting me in all the right spots before making me finish on him. He released my shoulder and pulled out, He threw his condom off and jerking himself a bit before finishing my skirt. He panted heavily, a little bit of blood dripping down his chin. I panted heavily for a minute, processing what happened. I looked over at my shoulder then back back him. "KATSUKI, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" He chuckled at my reaction, wiping his mouth and looking at the blood. 

"You'll survive." 

"WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING VAMPIRE!? YOU BIT ME!" 

"Quit your whining." He said as he got off the bed, heading towards the bathroom. When he came back he had a wet wash cloth, where he uncuffed me then pressed the wash cloth against the bit mark. It wasn't deep, in fact only his canines broke skin, so there was very little blood. I sat up and watched as he pulled my skirt off. He got dressed into his clothes then grabbed my clothes, pulling out my shorts that I had brought. I got dressed then went over to the bathroom mirror where I checked where he bit. It was more of a bad hickey then an actual bite mark, and he did in a place that was easy to hide. I could see Katsuki laying down on the bed, looking at me from the reflection of the mirror. He looked worried, which I guessed was understandable considering he BIT me. I sighed softly and walked back over to him where I laid down with him, resting my head on his chest. "Told you it was fine..." He mumbled. 

"I will admit I'm a little surprised you bit me. I mean saying it out loud I know I shouldn't but yet I am." I said still processing everything. I looked up at him and saw he was looking away. "But I am fine. Just have to be...prepared next time." I laughed. He stayed silent, looking like he was lost in thought. "Katsuki?" 

"I'm a good boyfriend, right?" He said now looking at me. 

"Eh? Yea, I would say so." 

"I can fucking protect you, I am great at it, that one time is the LAST time." 

"What the hell are you going on about?" I said confused. 

"THAT GUY WAS FUCKING WRONG!" He now stood up, staring at me. "I CAN protect you, you just got in my fucking way!"

"Is this about that guy who was flirting with me?" I remember now the guy from earlier said Katsuki couldn't protect me. "Katsuki...that guy was an idiot. I know you can protect me." 

"DO YOU?" 

"YES! You've protected me loads of times! Hell you protected me from that guy! That one time, like you said, is the only time that'll happen. I got in your way when I didn't need to, I was reckless." 

"But it was my fault you were!" I could see tears form in his eyes as he stared angrily at me. "I FUCKED UP." 

"KATSUKI!" I yelled, now standing and holding his face in my hands. "It's not your fault. It was mine. You did what you could at that time, everything happened too fast." He nuzzled his face into my hand, closing his eyes as he clenched his jaw. "You CAN protect me, but you have to remember I have to protect you too. When I went into a coma, you protected me didn't you?" 

"...yes...." He mumbled, I wiped his tear away and kissed him softly. 

"We protect each other, you do an amazing job, I need to be more careful." 

"......fine...." He pulled my sleeve down a bit and sighed. "I'm sorry I bit you." 

"it...was actually kinda hot." I laughed. He blushed lightly then pulled me into a hug, nuzzling his face into my neck. 

"Let's get the fuck out of here."  He said before releasing me. I smiled and nodded, helping him pick up our stuff before leaving the room. Today was very...eventful to say the least.