Chapter 51: New Quirk Who Dis.

I sat staring at Katsuki, him staring at me waiting for an answer that I...simply didn't have.

"What?" I said dumb founded. 

"DON'T ACT DUMB, YOU HEARD ME!" 

"I'M NOT ACTING! What are you talking about!? How did I get into my room!?" I went to get up but felt surprisingly weak considering I was just asleep. I ended up having to sit back down, holding my head in one hand. "Now explain to me what is going on." Katsuki sighed and came over to me, sitting down. 

"Aizawa got a call from All Might asking to send a student that could carry you because you weren't waking up. So I came and carried you, when I laid you down you were talking in your sleep, then the next thing I know your..." He stopped, looking over at me. I could see he was hesitant to mention her again, afraid I would panic now that I was fully awake. 

"It's okay, go on." I assured him. 

"Your mom appeared...it was like she was made of your shield and...I couldn't hear what she was saying but I could hear you talking to her. It was FREAKY, and then she LOOKED AT ME." He seemed really weirded out by all this, and it was hard to believe any of this happened. 

"Was she sitting on the floor?" I asked softly. He nodded. "explains why she looked up...how did I know you were in here..." I said while thinking out loud. 

"Can we first focus on the part where YOU FABRICATED YOUR MOTHER FIRST!?" 

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY!?" I said shouting back at him. "I don't even remember falling asleep! I was just doing that relaxing training thing with All Might and then it just...HAPPENED." 

"Well you didn't do that before!" 

"I didn't have a BRAIN INJURY BEFORE!" Katsuki clenched his jaw when I said that, he knew I was right and there wasn't an answer for what had happened. I let out a soft sigh and tried to remember what I was doing before I fell asleep. "When we were relaxing...I started thinking about nice memories...I was thinking about that time my mom took me to a farm and we sat in the field watching the sunset...this was during that week you left for camp. She knew I really missed you...and tried to cheer me up." Katsuki stayed quiet, listening to me as I explained what I saw. "My quirk..." I looked down at my hands, the pink splotches from earlier still there. "It seems like I can form shapes much more easily now...maybe because of the injury it...I don't know...knocked a part of my brain on." 

"Do it again, you must be able to recreate it while awake right?" I looked at Katsuki and saw he seemed confused and worried, I'm sure this was as new to him as it was for me. 

"I'll try." I thought for a moment what I wanted to create and then tried to make it with my shield. At first it was working, the form of Katsuki slowly coming together, but the closer I got the harder it was to keep its shape, and it ended up shattering, leaving a sharp pain in my head. 

"Okay don't push your self." Katsuki said while rubbing my back. "You're probably tired from doing it the first time." 

"I didn't know I was doing it at all." I grumbled before standing up. Katsuki stood up as well, watching as I made my way to the door. "I'm going to get something to eat, I feel like I used so much of my quirk today, I feel drained." 

"Right." He said as he followed me to the first floor, where the kitchen would be. When I got downstairs I saw there were only a few people in the common area. Kirishima and Kaminari were chilling in front of the TV playing on some console, while Todoroki watched. Meanwhile Tsu, Momo, Sato and Sero were in the kitchen preparing dinner. I scanned the room looking for Midoryia, hoping he was around so I could talk to him about my quirk. He seemed like he was an expert on these sort of things.