Chapter 24: A Night Out

Art By: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/558657528772332071/?lp=true ???

About an hour before having to leave we head inside and get dressed into some more comfortable clothes. (Imagine what you're wearing idk, it won't come up). I also freshened up a bit since I didn't to smell like my backyard. Once ready I went downstairs and saw Katsuki dressed in a black t-shirt with a skull on it and black cargo pants. We slipped our shoes on and made sure to hide his duffel bag in my room, JUST to safe in case my parents came home early. We left shortly after that, heading towards Piggy B's which was just a couple of blocks away. I held Katsuki's hand as we walked, enjoying the weather, his grip on my hand was light yet firm. The walk was surprisingly easy considering what I had to do during my internship, I was happy I decided to go with Gunhead even if it didn't strengthen my shield.

When we arrived to the Piggy B's I saw Jiro standing outside, looking at her phone. I let go of Katsuki's hand and jogged up to her.

"Jiro!" I said happily. She smiled as she heard me, raising her first. I met hers with mine then twiddled our fingers away. Jiro wore a black n White striped sweater, a black jacket and black skinny jeans. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, we got a lot to catch up on. The boys are inside, I didn't want to be alone with them." She said pointing towards the door. I grabbed Katsuki's hand and followed Jiro in, where she led me to a private room they had rented out. In the room was a large rectangular table with 4 grills at each end.

"Bakugo! Come sit by me!" Kirishima yelled while waving at us. We all began to take our seats, Kirishima sitting near the front, Katsuki sitting next to him and me sitting next to Katsuki. On the other side sitting near the front was Sero, next to him Kaminari and Jiro sitting at the end in front of me. "Glad you could make it!"

"Only came because of the free food." Katsuki grumbled.

"Awwh, don't like, ya missed us!" Sero smiled.

"Sero have we officially met?" I questioned. "I don't think we've ever talked until now."

"No I don't think we have, the names Hanta Sero!" He said reaching his hand over. I reached and shook it.

"y/f/n (your full name), it's nice to meet you. Your quirk, what is it?" I pointed to his elbows, hoping to GOD that it was a quirk and not a condition.

"cellophane tape! I can shoot it from my elbows."

"Oh that's new." I said while placing a finger on my chin. "I don't think I've seen you use it."

"yea cause you were in a coma." Katsuki grumbled. Everyone went quiet, tense from what he said. My coma must be a sensitive topic. I cleared my throat, hoping to break the ice Katsuki seemed to have formed.

"Anyway, I was just saying it's an interesting quirk. Very useful in a team."

"You think so?" He chuckled.

"Oh for sure, if you're tactical with it you could be the make or break of battle. Like if we mixed our quirks together we could probably make a weapon."

"What's your Quirk again?" Kirishima asked.

"I make shields, but in different ways, for example." I then formed a disk in my hand. "voila, a shield. I would make a more...bubble like one but this room is small." I handed my disk to Sero who looked at it with Kirishima.

"I remember now, you protected Bakugo when were getting attacked at the USJ." Kirishima said as he examined the disk. "So...you can make these shield things as any shape and size?"

"Well...basic shapes yes, it takes a lot of energy to make a creative shape. Same thing with size. The fun thing with disks though." I said as I took the disk. "Is they'll stay anywhere I want them to." I lifted the disk then released it, showing it floating mid air.