Chapter 52: Its not your fault

Art by: ???
Link: When I tell you this just leads back to other wattpad fanfics XD

After talking with Midoryia, we both headed inside where the common area was much more lively then before. It was dinner time, so I went and found Katsuki where we sat down and ate before heading back to our rooms. At this point we didn't even try to hide that Katsuki came into my room, after being caught by Aizawa there wasn't much hiding to be done. The sneaking around now only really happened at night time. I waited in my room while Katsuki was in the shower, he had offered if I wanted to join him...and for obvious reasons I declined. I laid in bed scrolling through pictures that were on my phone. Most of them were ones I secretly took of Katsuki, since he would have never let me take them in the first place. I couldn't help but giggle at some of them. Midlaugh at one of the pictures, I heard my door open. I quickly closed the folder and looked up to see Katsuki, his hair completely wet and a towel around his shoulders. 

"The fuck you laughing at?" he squinted as he walked in, closing the door behind him. He wore a black tank top with matching shorts. 

"Nothing really." I shrugged. He raised an eyebrow, clearly not buying it. I watched as he dried his hair with the towel, his relaxed face making me blush slightly. He was so cute...he noticed me staring and I quickly looked back at my phone, now going through the news. Katsuki tossed his towel into my basket before snatching my phone from my hand. "Hey!" I pouted. He turned my phone completely off before placing it on the nightstand and crawling onto the bed, hovering over me. 

"You're attention. It's mine now." He said in a low and husky tone. He pulled me close to him and laid his head on my shoulder, nuzzling my neck. I giggled softly and wrapped my arms around him, touching his damp hair. He was quiet as he laid on me, one of his hands resting inside my shirt, on my stomach. I peeked at him after a moment and saw he seemed to be lost in thought. I was nervous to talk to him...knowing eventually I had to tell him everything that has been going on...and I knew he wouldn't judge me as harshly as I think he would but...it was hard. The longer I keep distancing myself, the more hurt he will become. I didn't like leaving him in the dark...but I also didn't like him seeing me so broken...it wasn't like this before. I was okay with the life I had, and now it feels like its falling apart. Am I even the same person he liked anymore? After another long moment I felt Katsuki shift, and I watched as he propped himself up on his elbow and look at me. His red eyes staring into mine, they were soft, my heart raced every time he looked at me like this. His chest pressed against mine as he relaxed. "what's going on in that head of yours?" He spoke softly, his breath being fresh after being brushed. 

"I could ask you the same thing." I said softly back. He smirked a bit before reaching up and pulling on my cheek. "Euuu steeeewp" I giggled. 

"We're not talking about me idiot." He released my cheek and I pouted while rubbing it. 

"well...what do you want to know? I don't really know where to begin..." I mumbled. 

"What I wanted to know from day one. What did you imagine me saying to you when you freaked out?" I knew he wanted to know this...but it didn't make it any easier to say it. 

"Jeez you wanted to start with the hardest part..." I groaned. 

"Always do." He winked, making me roll my eyes. 

"I..." I looked away from him, a lump forming in my throat. I couldn't bare to look at him, that voice in the back of my head screamed those oh so familiar words. 'where were you when I needed you'

"hey-" Katsuki began, but I cut him off. 

"Do you blame me?" I said quickly. He was taken back by this.