Chapter 41: Dorm Rooms?

The next morning I woke up to Katsuki spooning me, his arms wrapped around my sides and his face nuzzled into my neck. I laid still, enjoying the feeling of his warm body against mine. His soft breath against my skin, telling me he was safe and alive. In the midst of my bliss I heard my phone begin to buzz. I let out a sigh and picked it up, seeing that my Dad was calling me. I looked over at Katsuki who had one eye slightly open. I pressed my finger to my lips, signaling him to stay quiet. 

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. 

"Hey honey, when are you planning on coming down?" my dad said as sizzling noises could be heard in the background. 

"Uh, soon, I went on a morning walk." Katsuki sat up, looking at me while raising an eyebrow. I shrugged. 

"Really?" My dad replied. "You're not in Katsuki's room right now?" My heart began to speed up. 

"Why would you say that?" I laughed nervously. 

"Because Ms. Bakugo here tells me she saw you in his bed." I quickly looked at Katsuki who looked confused. 

"oh." I said softly. 

"So I'll ask again." My father now said, a hint of sass in his tone. "When will you be coming down?" 

"....in 10 minutes." 

"Okay, well hurry up, Ms. Bakugo made us a lovely breakfast and I'd hate for yours to get cold." He then hung up, leaving me frozen with the phone up to my ear. After a moment I slowly lowered my hand, placing the phone back on the nightstand, and turning towards Katsuki. 

"...what?" He said after a moment of me staring at him. 

"Your mom saw me!?" I whisper yelled at him.

"Yea, when I went to the bathroom." He shrugged. 

"W-....What part of me SECRETLY being here did you not get!?" 

"The damn women looked in my room while I was gone! How was I suppose to stop her? By the time I came out that old hag was smiling and walking away from my room." I hid my face and groaned, curling up into a ball. "Why does it matter if she knows? It's not like she cares." 

"My dad is here!" I hissed. "On my note I said I went to take a morning stroll because I knew he wouldn't see it until then! But if your mom saw me she obviously was going to call him and tell him!"

"Not my fucking problem." I glared then pinned him down to the bed. "Oi! What th-" 

"You listen to me Katsuki Bakugo." I said lowly, making him blush lightly from me using his full name. "It IS your problem. Because now you have to face my father and explain to him why I, his daughter, is in YOUR bed. He talked too calmly, which means he probably teamed up with your mom, and we all know what happens when they team up." Katsuki clenched his jaw. 

"They haven't teamed up since we were 6, I doubt they would now..." 

"Okay." I squinted. "Relay to me why they teamed up before." 

"Because we shared a cot during nap...time..." He said now realizing what I was getting at. 

"Exactly." I whispered. "But we were kids then...we are now adults, imagine the questions." Katsuki looked me up and down before smirking, making me blush lightly.

"I'm kinda liking this position." 

"Be serious!" I blushed red, sliding off of him. 

"I am serious." He pulled me to him, our chests touching as he leaned close to my face. "Just act natural. They don't know anything. Just that you slept with me, right? Nothing else."