Chapter 25: Forgiveness

I laid in my bed for what felt like hours, not able to sleep. Every time my heart took a beat it hurt, every thought was of Katsuki and his eyes. The rage in his eyes, haunted me. As I laid in my bed curled up in a ball, I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I sat up in my bed, knowing no one was home. I quickly made a shield and got out of bed, preparing to fight. The footsteps stopped at my door, before slowly opening it. I got into a fighting stance but quickly realized, it wasn't a robber. Katsuki peeked in, his lower lids were red, telling me he was crying. I let out a sigh and lowered my shield, crawling back into bed.

"What do you want." I mumbled as I pulled the covers over my head. I heard the door close and him get closer. I could hear him take his shirt off and crawl into the bed with me, pulling the blanket back. I faced away from him, still clinging to his shirt. He softly wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, nuzzling his face into the back of my neck.

"...you didn't lock your door." He mumbled after a moment of silence.

"I was angry." I huffed. "What are you doing here, I thought you were going home."

"I did...after breaking a hole in my wall I decided to come back..."

"Oh? And you think all is good now right?" I snapped.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you alright? I just...was angry."

"Why? It better be fucking good too because you screamed at me in the middle of the fucking street."

"I was angry because you sang with Sero...and not me."

"I said I sang with everyone though!"

"But you sang with him first!" He said while squeezing me. "And you were buddy buddy with him all night!"

"We met TODAY, I'm sorry for wanting to get to know the guy, I hardly know anyone in my class."

"I know." His voice softened and he nuzzled my neck. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Then why did you storm out and yell at me?" After a moment of silence I knew I got my answer. "you were jealous of Sero?" I asked softly. When he didn't answer I turned around and saw he was angrily looking away. The same look I saw earlier, it wasn't anger, it was Jealousy. I could tell he hated this feeling, which is why he refuses to admit it. "If you were jealous why didn't you get up and sing with me next? I would have done it."

"I thought you didn't want to, which is why you switched places with Kirishima."

"I switched with him because I didn't like everyone staring at me, you made a huge scene before going up." I said rolling my eyes. "I went up with Sero because we were both shy to sing in front of others, they didn't star at us the whole time." Katsuki clenched his jaw, still not looking at me. "Katsuki." I said while softly placing my hand on his cheek. His eyes traveled to mine as I pressed my forehead against his. "It's okay to feel jealous, just don't take it out on me next time. If you want me to pay attention to you just grab my hand and squeeze it or something." I pecked his lips softly and half smiled.

"I'm sorry..." He said softly.

"I forgive you. You'll have to make it up to me though."

"How?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. He noticed the shirt I had between us and tossed it onto the floor.

WARNING!! This next part is a ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lemon. If you wish to not read this, the story will continue next chapter.

"I think I know how." He said huskily, pulling himself over me. He pulled on my legs, bringing me closer to him has he put himself between my legs. I blushed red, feeling his body close to mine. He then leaned down and softly pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back, placing my hands on his bare chest and feeling around. His kiss became rougher as he placed his hands on my hips, grinding on me softly. I was surprised by his movement so I let out a soft squeak, which seemed to amuse him as he chuckled through his kiss. His hands slowly traveled up my shirt and under my bra, his warm hands feeling my breasts. Blush now covered my face, his grinding becoming more rough. He let out a soft grunt before pulling his lips away from mine. He lifted my shirt but stopped at my breasts, looking at me for any okay. I nodded and allowed him to take my shirt off, revealing my breasts. He re-connected his lips with mine and began to take his pants off.

I listened as they hit the floor, his kiss deepening. I slipped my pants off as well, letting Katsuki toss them to the floor before continuing to grind on me. His bulge rubbed against me, making me pant softly, wanting him. His thumbs softly rubbed my nipples as he went from kissing my lips to kissing my neck. I wasn't sure how much more I could stand, I didn't want him to stop and leaving me hanging again. I ran my fingers through his hair, earning a soft hum from him as he kissed along my collar bone. His hands traveled from my breasts to the line of my underwear, he ran his thumbs around it before beginning to pull them down. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his expressions.

"You're beautiful." He growled lowly in my ear. His fingers softly felt around, making me shiver from his warm touch. "If you don't stop me now, I will take you tonight." He said as his fingers felt around my entrance. I panted softly, wanting more from him but unsure if it was right.

"W-what if I want you to?" I said softly. I opened one eye and peeked at him. He was smirking, lust filled his eyes as he looked at me.

"Then you better fucking prepare yourself." He said before reaching over and pulling something out of the pocket of his pants. He slipped his boxers off, putting what I could now see was a condom on and positioned himself at my entrance. "Last chance to back out."

"Katsuki." I whined softly. "please." As soon as I let out my plead he pushed himself into me, making me let out a soft moan. He was hard, and bigger then I imagined him to be. He started off slow, the rocking of the bed matching with his movements. He let out soft groans and curses into my neck as he felt my sides and my breasts. As he became faster my moaning became louder, the bed squeaking as he thrusted into me. "Katsuki~" I moaned, gripping his hair softly. He let out a low growl as he went harder, making me arch my back in pleasure. He gripped my sides and panted, moaning lightly as our bodies rocked together. Sweat dripped from his body, my moans filling the room around us.

"Fuck y/n!" He cursed, as he gripped the sheets, moaning.

"I-I'm getting close~!" I moaned out, feeling a knot in my stomach as I began to build up. Katsuki slammed his body into mine, hitting my g-spot, causing me to moan loudly in pleasure. After a few more hits I arched my back and came all over him. "K-Katsuki~!"

"Shit!" He moaned, Finishing as well. He panted heavily, keeping himself up as he looked at me. I looked away blushing, not wanting to see him look at me that way. He grabbed my chin softly and pressed his lips against mine, pulling himself out. After a moment he pulled away, a smirk coming to his face. "Would you say that I made it up to you?" 

"y-yes." I replied shyly, my face flushed. Katsuki nuzzled my neck and held me close, squeezing my breast softly which apparently made him chuckle.

"That article was right." He said huskily in my ear. "Nipples get hard when aroused."

"Oh my gosh." I said while covering my face. "Shut up!" I listened has he laughed, kissing my neck softly.

"Good to know you enjoyed it."

"did...you?" I asked after a moment.

"I've been waiting for 3 whole years to do that, so yes. I did. It will be much better next time too." 

"n-next time?"

"Oh you thought you were done? It may not be tonight but I will take you over and over again, each time being better then the last." His voice became low and husky as he talked.

"....better...?"

"Better." He confirmed. After cleaning up he came back to the bed and let out a soft yawn. He rested his head on my chest, allowing me to softly comb through his now messy hair. My body felt weak, and I could hardly keep my eyes open. I can say for sure, I slept well that night.

Authors Note: Hello whatever pervert read this ;) (or maybe you skipped through who knows.) I just wanted to let you know this won't be the ONLY lemon in this story. Of course it won't be anything frequent but, I promise you this isn't the last one. I just wanted to let everyone know this is the first of quiet a few. Depending on how long the anime goes will depend on how many of these I will squeeze in! Please lemme know what you think, It's been awhile since I wrote a Lemon so if you think I can do better please do let me know. Welp, that's all. (=^ェ^=)/