A/N: The Return?

Image from: https://twitter.com/dailybkg/status/1256646430904782851 (as far as I know)

*Walks in with hood over face, holding a book in my arms.* 

*I slam the book on the table and dramatically flip my hood off, revealing my hideous face. I look tired, but determained.* 

*I lift the book and it is revealed its the Katsuki Bakugo x Reader* 

"I heard...people like this?" 

*A crowd of people whip their heads towards me and they look angry.* 

"I heard...you want more?" 

*The crowd comes closer, their marches making the ground rumble. A chant can be heard, demanding more chapters.* 

"I HEAR YOUR CRIES!" 

*The chanting gets louder* 

"I WILL WRITE MORE!" 

*The crowd screams their chants, piercing the ears of those around them.* 

"I NEED TIME THOUGH!" The crowd stops and listens. 

*clears throat* So its been awhile. I wasnt sure if I would continue this story to be honest...I didnt really...feel comfortable writing it anymore. Cause you know...they are children and all. When I started writing this I was a child so it was FINE, but I am no longer a minor anymore and...well I just feel weird writing it now. 

However I see how happy everyone is reading this and I really did enjoy writing it, so I've decided to make a few adjustments to the story, I just need time to make them. 

Canonically Bakugo and the other students are 15-17 years old. For obvious reasons that makes this story a little...WEIRD for me to continue writing with the themes I have. So to make it more...not weird I have decided to age them. The story will continue to run alongside the anime, its just their ages will be different.

So now Y/n is 19, and all of the students will be 18-19 years old. Like I said though, this wont really change anything story wise. I need time though to go back through the story and change some of the wording and anything else that may pertain to their ages. 

Im sorry to have so many people kept waiting...when I stepped away there werent nearly as many people ._. I actually never really thought my book was get popular...I thought it wasnt that good LMAO. 

Well anywho...guess I'll get working on the edits now.