Chapter 5: Acceptance

Its been about a week since the night I snuck out to see Katsuki. We hung out a few times but nothing really changed between us, I think that's what he knew I wanted. Currently I sat in bed with a ball, creating a force field around it and then releasing it. I was quiet bored and really just wanted school to start up again. I rolled over to my side after a few minutes and nearly shit myself when I looked out the window. KATSUKI WAS THERE JUST STARING AT ME. After realizing I wasn't about to be murdered, I got out of bed and opened the window.

"Katsuki what the hell? Go downstairs and come in!" I whisper yelled at him.

"I tried, your dad won't let me see you. Fucking bastard..." He grumbled.

"Ughh. Just head back down, I'll meet you outside then." I said as closed the window again. I closed my blinds and put on more public appropriate clothes. After words I headed downstairs where my dad was on the couch watching the news.

"Where ya off to HugaBug." He asked as he saw me coming down the stairs.

"I need some fresh air." I said bluntly while slipping my shoes on. I was still upset because of what my dad tried to do to me and Katsuki....to try and end our friendship the way he did.

"Honey...we need to talk. That...I mean...Bakugo. Keeps coming by wanting to see you...now....I understand you two are close friends and I won't ask you to drop him as a friend...but...can you at least find someone....nicer? Make some OTHER friends?" My dad said with a soft tone.

"Katsuki is really the only friend I want right now okay? I'll make friends at UA."

"You're dating him aren't you?" My dad said in an upset tone. "Is that why were gone a few nights ago?" I stopped and looked at him.

"Actually we're not. I was gone that night to make that clear to him. So if you will excuse me, I'm going out for a few hours." I then opened the door and left the house. Katsuki was waiting for me by the curb. I was so upset now, when I reached him I grabbed his wrist and yanked him toward the secret place.

"OW! Don't fucking yank on me! Let me go!" he said pulling his hand away from mine. I kept walking and he followed close behind. "Hello?? Don't fucking ignore me! What's your problem??" He said yelling at me.

"I'll tell you when we get to the secret place, just fucking hold your horses."

"Don't tell me what to do!"

We soon got to the secret spot, where I paced around the pond angrily. Katsuki just scrolled through his phone, waiting for me to cool my shit.

"Who does he think he is...acting like he knows everything...I can't believe he would just...UGH" I then made a projectile force field around a rock and chucked it straight through a tree. At that point Katsuki stood up and started walking towards me.

"If you're going to throw a tantrum come train with me, stop wrecking our secret place!"

"Fine but I'm not playing games this time, we fight for real!" I said turning to him. "Don't go easy, fight like your going to kill me!" Katsuki stepped closer and leaned towards my face.

"I always do." We then went to our usual training grounds, where there me and katsuki both took out our anger. By the end of it I had scraps and burns all over my body, and Katsuki had  bruises and cuts mainly on his arms. I stood now panting, my legs soar from the movement and my hands aching from creating so many force fields. I fell to my knees and panted heavily, never feeling like I was getting enough air. I started to get up but I felt Katsuki place a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be a fucking idiot, you're done." He said also panting. I stayed down and clenched my fists.