Chapter 33: Pool Day

Katsuki paced around his room while staring at his phone. I laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling as my whole mind swirled out of control. I couldn't think straight and I wasn't sure how long my sanity would last with Katsuki pacing around. 

"Katsuki." I said softly. He looked over at me quickly, this being the first time I talked to him in a few days. "We gotta get out." I said looking over at him. "Your pacing is driving me insane." 

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, crossing his arms. 

"Anywhere." He thought for a moment, looking back at his phone. 

"Pool?" 

"Pool?" I asked, repeating his tone. He tossed me his phone and I saw Midoriya had mass texted the boys asking if they wanted to go to the school pool for endurance training. "Everyone will be there..." I said softly. I let out a soft sigh then sat up, my head spinning from laying down for so long. "Lets go." 

"I can tell them to fuck off and we can go somewhere el-" 

"no." I said interrupting him. "I think...I need to be around other people." He sighed, pursing his lips softly. "Promise to not be too much of a dick?" His eye twitched as he scrunched up his face. 

"Fine." 

"It's training after all, I'm sure you'll have fun." I said while standing up. We got dressed into some cleaner clothes and began to head out. As we went down the hall, Katsuki's dad came around the corner. 

"Katsuki hows y/n- oh." His dad stopped, seeing me. "It's good to see you walking around." He smiled. 

"We're going out." Katsuki grumbled. 

"That's great! Where to?" 

"Training." 

"School pool." I corrected as I saw his dads face look worried. "He's training, I'm just going to relax." 

"AH!" He sighed happily. "Makes much more sense. I'll drive you guys there." He said while grabbing the keys. After arriving to the school his dad told us to text him when we wanted to be picked up. I promised we would before going into the school with Katsuki. The school was kinda creepy with no students around, but for the most part I liked it, it was easy to get around. We entered our separate locker rooms where we got dressed into the school swim suits. When I entered the girls locker room, everyone looked over and gasped lightly, surprised to see me. 

"Y/n..." Jiro said, running over and hugging me. I hugged back, half smiling. "I didn't think you wanted to hang out after...what had happened I would have invited you." 

"It's fine." I said as I let go. "I...wasn't planning on coming out but...Katsuki was getting restless and I was getting tired of laying down." 

"Are you okay?" Ochaco asked while coming up to us. 

"For the most part I guess..." I shrugged. 

"If you need anything let us know, ribbit." Tsu said while placing a finger on her chin. 

"We're here to support you." Momo smiled. 

"Thanks guys." I said smiling softly. "I'm okay though, I don't want to dampen your fun." 

"Lets swim!" Ashido said pumping her fist into the air. I got dressed into a swimming suit then went out with the rest of the girls. As we walked out I could see Katsuki talking with a few other boys. Todoroki looked over at me, giving me a soft nod before looking back at Katsuki. I appreciated it, especially coming from him. While the others stretched, I sat down by the pool side and dipped my feet into the water. It was cool, yet relaxing. The feeling of the sun on my skin relaxed me in a way I hadn't felt since I screamed on the hill tops with Katsuki.