Book III-Chapter 77, An Uncommon Sense of Style

Start from the beginning

Wedding Dresses, Shoes, Tuxes and Attendant Attire

Away Suits if Honeymoon elsewhere

Honeymoon at Wedding site or elsewhere

Decorations for the Wedding Chapel

White Runner for the Wedding Chapel

Flowers for Wedding Chapel, Reception, Themselves and Attendants

Selection of Attendants

Venue for Rehearsal Dinner and Menu-Tasting

Reception Menu-Tasting

Wedding Cake-Tasting

Gift Registry

Husband's Rings

Tonight they decided that they would look at Wedding Dresses. After looking for two hours, Bella said "Elaine, this is an away wedding in a tropical climate so we want the dresses to fly well and be comfortable in that kind of weather. What do you think about going with a pants type wedding dress that is very feminine but very much like who we are. Women who are marrying two of the most amazing performers ever. We do not have to be super traditional, just in good taste as far as the church goes". Elaine thought about it for a minute and then smiled and said" I love it". They changed their their search criteria and had found their dresses within another 20 minutes. They were ecstatic and were giggling like crazy when they heard the garage door open. They quickly saved the dresses to their wedding file after noting the shops in LA that carried the designers. They would call their mothers and tell them what they had chosen and then make arrangements for them to come out and go to the wedding boutiques with them. They were so excited.

Prince and Carlos came in and found them in the family room. Both Bella and Elaine looked like cats that had just swallowed the canary. "Okay", Prince said, what have you been up to. "Oh just working on a task list for the wedding". "And planning a shopping trip for our wedding gowns", Elaine added. "And just where is this shopping trip going to be... here in the states, overseas", Carlos asked? "Well actually we thought we would ask our mothers to come here on a weekend soon and spend a Saturday looking and trying them on. It can take a good six months to get the dresses once they are paid for and then we have the alterations to be concerned with right before the wedding. This was October 13 and 6 months out would be April. They needed these dresses ordered right away" Elaine said! "Well", Prince said, "I guess you better ask your mothers to come out next weekend...October 25th so we can get this show started"! Both girls squealed and giggled and Bella jumped up and into Princes's arms and started kissing him all over his face. Bella grabbed her cell and dialed up a three way call and got both Linda and Kendra on the line and told them what they had in mind." We will be there Friday evening and will come back home Sunday", the moms agreed. The girls then went out on the patio and told their moms what they had in mind about the wedding dresses with pants idea and the fact that they had found two that they really liked. Both women were silent for a minute and then Bella's mom said, "if that is what you want and they are really feminine and comfortable, and of course suitable for a Catholic Chapel ceremony, I personally do not have an issue with it. Linda, what do you think"? "Me neither", Linda responded. " See you on Friday', she added. "Love you" the four women said at once. The call was disconnected amongst giggles and laughter. "They will be here on Friday". Elaine said as they walked back into the family room. Prince pulled out his cell phone and asked "girls do you think your moms will want separate rooms or a room together? "Definitely together" they said. "Well, please call them back just to be certain". Bella called her mom and asked. "Together" Kendra, who was on the phone talking to Linda said. They would call once their flights were booked in the morning. "Together" Bella said. Prince booked the room at Mr.C Beverly HIlls a 5 star, absolutely beautiful property. It was about 6 miles from the house.