"I'm sorry Mary!" A masculine voice said, "Liam forgot to make me up this morning so I over slept."

I let my gaze slide back to the boy, almost letting my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

Dark black hair was plastered to his forehead, the edges almost covering his bright green eyes. His short-sleeved shirt didn't cover his tan, muscular arms as they bulged out of the sleeves.

"Late as always, Callum," Mary said in a joking tone, snapping me out the staring contest I was having with the boy's chest.

"Is this him?" Callum asked as he shifted his eyes to me. For a fraction of a second I think I see him eye fucking me too but it was over too quickly, it could have just been my imagination.

"Yes, this is Jaxon. Jaxon this is Callum he's one of your room mates."

"Jax," I corrected her as extend my hand to shake his. Callum took it with a small smile.

"It's nice to meet you." I only hum in response as I remember where I am and who he is to me and that he's probably straight or doesn't want me.

"Well, go show Jax to his new cabin, get him settled, then tomorrow show him around for classes." Mary said casually, but my eyes widen at one word.

"Classes?" I ask as I glare at Patrick. If he had told me school was involved with this I would have declined his deal and happily went to jail. 

"Callum will explain everything tomorrow." She said sweetly before motioning us to the door before opening it and it shoving us out.

  "Well that was rude." I comment as wait for Callum to tell me where to go.

"She's just excited to see Patrick. He's on night shift a lot so their schedules aren't really in tune." He says as he begins walking. I follow him wordlessly as I look at my feet hoping he would get that I didn't feel like talking.

Luckily he did, and our walk to my new cabin was peaceful.

Sadly that sense of peace didn't last long.

Callum soon stopped in front of a random cabin that I assume was for us. The outside looked a bit nicer than the office up front did so maybe that was a good sign.

"Welcome to your new home for a while." Callum said as he jingled the handle of the door and shoved it open.

It all looked normal enough at first. Beds were pushed against the side of the wall, a bathroom connected to the back corner, a small TV sitting on a wobbly table. Oh, and two guys sitting on the floor in a full out make out session.

One sat on the other's stomach, his hand's holding the smaller boy's arms above his head as he trailed kisses up and down the boy's neck before coming back up to his mouth. The smaller boy groaned as the boy on top shoved his tongue in his mouth.

Callum groaned beside me. For a second I think it's out of annoyance but then I look over and realize he was deeply into watching the two make out until he remembered I was there.

"Liam stop sucking Ryder's face off, we have company." Callum said as he walked behind the boy on top and pulling him off the other boy.

"He can join too," Liam said huskily as he sat up on Callum's lap and kissed the shell of his ear.

Callum pushed the boy's dirty blonde hair out of his face so he could look him in his dark blue eyes.

"No, meet our new room mate first." Callum said in an annoyed tone as he pushed Liam back and turned him around.