186

"No." Yn whined as she rolled over and tugged the blankets up, tucking them under her chin, looking cosy and snug as a bug in a rug.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his hand as he rolled his shoulders forwards and stood up stumbling to the window of Yn's room. He pulled the curtain back a fraction and groaned as he shut it again.

It was so early it was still pitch black outside like the dead of night, wind battering the trees in the garden, howling through the branches as it ripped them of their leaves, blowing them onto the glass with a wet splatter as the rain pelted everything around it, weighing down the boughs of the trees along with the strong winds. 

Jungkook wasn't surprised Yn didn't want to get up. It was dark, cold and miserable. With a sigh he sat on the edge of the princess bed, ducking slightly so as not to hit his head on the frame. He jiggled her shoulder gently.
"Come on Princess. We have to get up to go film an interview."
"But papaaaa. It's so earllyyy." She sighed not opening her eyes.

Jungkook could see he was going to struggle to get her up so there was only one thing for it. He stood up and stumbled across the dark room, tripping on toys and cursing loudly into the dark as a piece of lego stabbed into his foot, just before he found the light switch and flicked it on.
"C'mon sleepy head. We really have got to get up." He smiled as he was temporarily blinded along with Yn by the bright light as she whined and moaned loudly. 

He was pretty sure she cursed in English but he let it slip as he wasn't entirely sure he heard it right.

He laughed to himself as he watched Yn roll out the bed and onto the floor with a thud, hair looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards as she sat herself up and rubbed her eyes, scratched her head and yawned with a big stretch.

Yn staggered to her feet and plodded over to Jungkook who was making his way to her giant, over filled wardrobe.
"What am I wearing?" She mumbled still half asleep.
"Uhh..something warm as it's not to great out there right now little one." Jungkook's own voice deep and raspy with sleep as he scratched his bare chest thoughtfully whilst he stared at the masses of clothes, completely unsure of what to pick out.

Eventually between himself and Yn they settled on a pair of black joggers, a long sleeved pink top, and a fluffy cream coloured coat with a huge hood, finished off with a pair of pink timberlands with fluff around the ankle as her hair was brushed and left long, poking out the hood and falling around her front. 

Jungkook abandoned her to get himself ready and she rubbed her eyes again as she made her way down the hall and down the stairs, stumbling on the last few but was caught by Hoseok.
"Easy there fluff. You okay?" His voice gentle in the early quiet of the house dimly lit house as everyone quietly made their way about getting dressed ready for the cars to collect them at four thirty.

Yn gave Hoseok and noticed he was already dressed and ready to go.
"Papa sunshine? You've got wild hair." Yn muttered as he scooped her up and settled her on his hip as she toyed with his fluffy dark locks hanging in his eyes.
"We'll all have fluffy hair, because we're leaving it untouched to make it easier for the stylists." Hoseok yawned as he walked into the living space and bent down so Yn could pick up his hat and put it on his head for him to try tame his wild wavy hair. 

As they were joking about his hair there were thumps on the stairs as everyone else started making their way down.
Jungkook followed by Jimin, Tae, and Jin. Just as a sleepy Yoongi came out the kitchen with a slice of toast in his hand.
"You don't eat this early." Jimin muttered looking perplexed at the older who shrugged and muttered something about how it wasn't for him, but they needed to make sure Yn ate as Hoseok walked closer allowing Yn to take the toast as Namjoon appeared a second or so later with a small bottle of fresh orange juice from the fridge.

"We all ready?" He asked doing a quick count up as everyone tapped their pockets and checked their bags.
"I don't have my bag." Yn yawned in Hoseok arms and Tae held it up high from the back of the group.
"Don't worry baby girl. I got it." He mumbled ruffling his soft hair as they all made their way out the door and into the windy gales and rain.

"Keep your hood up fluff." Hoseok reminded her as they were the last ones to leave the house to run towards the cars, his footsteps sloshing on the flooded gravel from all the heavy rain as Yn hollered goodbye to Yeontan who was yipping at the front room window.  

****
I bet it's hard work getting up with little Yn in the mornings.
They're such attentive papa's though. :) 
x