144

Jungkook smiled at Yn as she sang loudly from the seat next to him, waving at the traffic as they went past, sure it was one way glass but she was happy enough and he didn't want to break it to her that the public couldn't see in..

He was ripped from his reverie when Hoseok's phone rang.
"Oh. Mama Jeong? Oh..yeah..oh of course...yeah sure, hold on." his voice laced with confusion as he handed his phone to Jungkook.
"Dude. It's your mum, she tried ringing you but it's on silent.." causing Jungkook to whip his phone out of his pocket and grimace at the missed calls as he gingerly put the phone to his ear. 

Yn looked at her handsome papa as he spoke to his mum on the phone, smiling happily. That's when something struck her and she glanced to her left to Namjoon.
"Papa Joonie?" and he turned his attention to her right away with a smile.
"Yeah Munchkin?"
"You know how papa is my papa?"
"..Yeah.." Namjoon answered wondering where this was going.
"Well...if papa gets a girlfriend does that make her my mama?" Yn asked, her little brows furrowed in confusion as she tried to work out how it would work.
"Oh! Well...maybe? But don't worry Yn, your our precious little baby and the only girl we need in our lives right now. So don't let it bother your little mind too much alright?" Namjoon smiled as he ruffled her hair and kissed the top of her head as she rested on his shoulder, thoughts of papa's and mama's in her mind. 

As the approached home the dark was setting in as the summer was dying and it was windy with a light drizzle starting. 
"Cmon little one." Jungkook said rousing her from her sleepy thoughts as she stared at the back of the passengers chair. He offered his arms out and carried her to the door as Taehyung unlocked it and swung it open for them all the rush in out of the wet as they flicked on the lights on their way in.
"Princess? We have to go visit Gramma and Grampapa tomorrow okay?"
"Ooooh! Just us?!" Yn asked excitedly and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah. It won't take long. We'll take the private jet and it'll only take just over an hour." and Yn's face fell.

She hated flying.

She struggled to get out of his arms and promptly threw herself on the floor in the living room face first and hollered loudly.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The others all running back to her quickly as Jungkook stood looking down at her with his hands on his hips, and exasperated look on his face.

Yn quickly stopped.
Lifted her head to see who was in her audience.
Checked there was no Grumpy.
And continued.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"Princess!" Jungkook called over her hollering but Yn refused to listen, face still buried in the floor, her hands over her ears.
"YN!" He shouted louder as he rolled her onto her back and she looked at him still shouting with her hands over her ears.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Jimin raised his eyebrows.
"Well...I'd say someone's tired and ready for bed." he smirked at the youngest's attempts to calm their little and get her to listen. They were all attempting to chill her shouting when she suddenly stopped as Yeontan licked inside her ear.
"NOOO Oh..Tannie!" She grinned and rolled onto her belly pushing herself up onto all fours as the tiny dog licked her face and she sat on her haunches picking him up.
"Papa? I'll come of Yeontan comes."
"Princess..." Jungkook whined as he met tae's gaze who gave him a throat cutting action shaking his head with nervous laughter.

Yeontan wasn't a good flier.

"Let's talk about it later little bubba okay?" Jungkook tried to reason with her as she stood up and he scooped her up kissing her cheek as he carried her towards the bathroom as she gave a huge yawn. 

Jungkook smiled to himself as he carried her up the stairs kissing her temple and he sat her on the side in the bathroom as she sleepily swayed there.
"Papa? What're you doin'?" Yn asked lazily as she had a bored expression on her face.

"Getting your bed stuff ready." Jungkook's muffled voice came out from inside the cupboard as he searched for a new tube of toothpaste. Seizing the opportunity Yn quickly threw her clothes off ready to get her Pj's on but the open bathroom door seemed like a better idea.

So she took it.

And proceeded to run down the hallway in just her pants and went thumping down the stairs crashing into Jimin at the bottom. He was slightly confused but grabbed the semi naked little as she tried to make a break for it.
"Easy there twinkle toes!" He laughed as he settled her on his hip.
"Where, may I ask, are you going, dressed in your birthday suit?" he giggled and Yn huffed throwing her weight backwards.
"Away. I don't want to brush my teeth." Yn said bluntly and then fluttered her eyelashes at Jimin.
"You wont make me will you Papa Jimin?" Yn smiled sweetly and Jimin puffed his cheeks out trying not to laugh at her.
"Cute. But you still gotta brush your teeth.." He chuckled carrying her back up the stairs  to Jungkook who was stood confused with Yn's clothes in his hand wondering where the naked little had gone. 

*********
So many people have commented or messaged with:
"As if they could carry her."

"They wouldn't be able to pick her up like that"
Etc. Etc.

Guess what?
My story and i'm done with explaining over and over how physically small she is. If ya'll don't like it don't read it. 

Love
Peach x