5

"Are you hungry Yn?" Jungkook asked as she nodded and twisted in Jimin's arms as she held her own arms out to him. He smiled and an idea popped into his head.

"Why don't you walk and you can help us put the food on the table?"
"Like a big girl?!" She asked and he grinned and nodded. Yn did a little bounce and rocked back and forth on her heels as she eagerly awaited her orders on how to help.

Jungkook passed her a bowl with some rice in it and Jimin took a bowl with some meat and sauce in it Jin had recently cooked.
"Follow Jimin Okay? He'll show you where to put it. I'll follow you with the utensils." And the three of them marched to the dining table where the others were waiting to be seated.

"Where would you like to sit?" Jungkook asked after the food had been placed and Yn glanced around the room, the others standing until she'd decided who to sit next to.
She tugged on Jungkook's sleeve and he bent down so she could whisper in his ear.

"Me and Jimin? Okay that's fine." He smiled and the boys sat at the table with Yn in between them as the others took a seat where ever.

Everyone piled their plates with food and Jungkook served Yn's for her and she started eating quickly, she was shy to talk but not at the table.
"She's a good eater" Tae grinned and Yn looked up at him on the opposite side of the table.

He was handsome, he had a nice smile, and she liked the way his blonde hair flopped near his eyes and looked fluffy.

"Are you enraptured by my handsome face Yn?" Tae joked as she got lost staring at him and she instantly shook her head causing everyone to laugh. She's probably one of the few people who wasn't won over by his boxy grin and beautiful face.

Lunch was eaten with lots of giggles and smiles from the little and the men at the table and from the caregivers view, they looked just like any other happy family sharing a meal together. He felt he'd have a hard time getting little Yn to leave them when the food was finished up.

Much to the caregivers dismay the food was finished and it was time for Yn to go back to the care home until they'd agreed a date for her to come and live here.

Getting her to let go of Jungkook was going to be a challenge, maybe getting him to let go of her would prove equally as much of a challenge. As soon as they stood from the table he'd picked her straight back up and she was fisting his shirt and smiling at everything he said. She'd almost forgetting the caregiver was there. She'd not glanced at him once since she'd seen her new room.

"Yn, it's time to go little one." He smiled and she pouted and threw her face into the crook of Jungkooks neck and tightened her grip on his shirt in her fists.

This was going to be hard work.

"Come on little one. It's okay. You can come back I promise." He said trying to prise her grip from Jungkook who wasn't making it any easier by clinging her back as tightly. He bit his lip and thought hard about a bribe.

This was a cute little for sure but geez could she throw a strop.

"Hey Yn? Why don't we go home and get your clothes and toys ready to move into your new room? You want to have them all in this home right?" And she moved her head a little and peered at him over Jungkook's shoulder and nodded.
"Super! Let's go home and pack then okay?" And Jungkook gently placed her on the floor and she looked up at him and threw her arms around his waist and squeezed him tightly before letting go and putting her hands on her hips. She felt a surge of bravery.

"I'm going now. I'll be back with my toys soon papa bunny! Wait here!" And she ran off to put her shoes on as the caregiver shook hands with all seven of the boys.

"I'll be in touch later today to organise a day for her to move in."
"Did it go okay then?!" Tae asked and they all listened in as the caregiver nodded.
"Splendidly well. I think she'll be very happy here. Congratulations. I'll speak to you tonight." He smiled with a nod as he held Yn's hand and walked her out the door.

There was a good few minutes of silence before Jungkook broke into a grin with the other seven.
"I thought this would be a disaster but...she's really quite adorable." Hoseok grinned like sunshine and even Yoongi smiled his gummy smile.
"She's a crazy little thing. Shy as anything but once she's settled I think she'll fit in with us crack heads juuust fine." And the rest of the day was spent in the dance studio with talks of the little the topic of choice.