149

Everyone else was awake before Yn the next day. 

She sat up wearily rubbing her eyes and swiping her wild hair out of her face, scratching her face in the process. Agitated she'd done that as soon as she woke up she flopped backwards with an agitated growl before rolling out of bed and slipping on the huge black jumper.

It'd been washed so many times the cuffs were in chewed holes and it was more of a grey washed out colour now. 

She didn't care.

She loved it as much as the first day Jungkook gave it to her. 

Rubbing the her sore face she plodded down the stairs and walked straight into Jungkook's mum.
"Gramma? I hurt my face.." She muttered sleepily and Jungkook's mum gently brushed her wild hair out of the way inspecting the small scratch. She kissed it better and ruffled her hair.
"You'll be okay sweetpea. Papa's waiting to give you breakfast in the kitchen." She smiled an Yn wondered off flapping her huge sweater paws loudly as she went.

Jungkook turned around at the flapping sound and he laid eyes on Yn stumbling into the room. He noticed the red scratch on her face and asked her what happened and she proceeded to explain that, upon waking up she very clumsily moved her hair out of her face and hurt it. 

Jungkook laughed as he picked her up, that's exactly the kind of thing Yn would do. He plopped her on the side and made her some toast while she complained about her bum being cold and he rolled his eyes as he put jam on the toast and handed it to her.
"Eat quickly, Gramma and Grampapa are getting ready to take us somewhere before we fly home tonight." 

And un-surprisingly Yn started to double her eating pace, exactly as he expected she would and within a minute she hopped off the side and went clambering up the stairs to let papa help her get dressed. 

A while later Yn was safely dressed in denim shorts and the long sleeved mastermind shirt that once belonged to papa grumpy but was now hers, and of course her floppy straw gucci hat. As She bounced down the stairs in papa's arms she could see bags and colourful...things placed by the door. Just as the duo neared the door Gramma came out the kitchen with two coolers.
"Time for the beach sweetheart! We need to make the most of this weather before Autumn sets in!" She smiled and Yn's face lit up as she looked at papa.

It took everything in her not to scream. 

She was SO excited.

She squished papa's face between her small hands excitedly.
"Shee mum? I twold you she'd wuv it." He managed to get out as Yn squished his face harder than he'd like as she squealed happily kicking her legs making him adjust his grip so as not to drop her.

The car journey wasn't easy. Every five minutes Yn would ask if they were there yet. Luckily it wasn't a long trip to get there and as soon as the car was parked she was undoing her seatbelt and hopping out the car, but was quickly stopped by Jungkook grabbing the hem of her top.
"Noooo bubba! There's cars! You have to wait!" He scolded as he tugged her butt back onto the seat and went around offering his hand. She took it grumpily and trudged after him, holding a colourful blanket for Gramma to be helpful. 

Jungkook watched and her pout vanished at once when the beach and ocean came into her view.
"Oooo PAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAAAAA LOOOOOOOK!" She hollered excitedly letting go of his hand and running onto the sand, not caring that it was going into her trainers. Jungkook watched as his little mad a beeline for the sea.
"Shit!" he cursed loudly as he abandoned the stuff he was carrying on the sand and went sprinting after Yn before she soaked her shoes and socks. 

He grabbed her wrist just in time and the force of the sudden stop send her flying onto her back and the next thing she could see the sky and papa looking down at her.
"Bubba! No! You'll get soaked! Let's take your shoes and socked off first." His face angry but his voice soft, he couldn't be mad at her so happy and excited. He lifted her up and carried her a little way from the sea to where his parents were setting up. 

Yn helped Gramma lay out a blanket, and towels, and wind breakers, and a parasole, and the collers with snacks and the picnic in them. By the time she'd done this Grampapa had come back with some spades and buckets.
"Are we building a castle?!' Yn asked excitedly looking at Jungkook who was squatting looking into a cooler for Yn's glittery cup he'd made sure to pack this morning.
"We sure are princess. A castle fit for you too live in." He grinned and Yn proceeded to spend the rest of the day either sat between papa's legs with his arms around her waist helping her mould the sand or running around finding shells and seaweed to decorate it with.

Jungkook smiled at Yn as his dad came over.
"When we're away from crowds we can just ask normal. Look how happy she is." Jungkook smiled and his dad agreed. 

She was without a doubt the happiest little in the world. 

****
Sorry if there's typos. I haven't double checked it yet.
Xxxxx