74

Whenever Yn had a bad time it came in abundance, it wasn't often but when she was having a bad time it was truly awful. The papa's had all gone out leaving her with papa Jimin. This in itself was fine, she loved spending time with papa Jimin, he sang and danced with her. What wasn't fine was what happened while they were dancing and messing around.

That afternoon they'd had lunch together, a picnic in the garden in the princess tent and decided to bring a speaker out to have some music and dance.
"No no twinkle toes! Not like that!" Jimin giggled and Yn huffed with a big pout and tried again. Getting it wrong a few times Jimin decided a different game would be better or she'd get grumpy.

"Hey twinkle toes. D'you think you can catch me?" Jimin smirked as he ran across the huge expanse of land at full speed with his little girl just behind. Yn was about to tag him it but he turned around, scooping her up and spinning her around planting a playful kiss on her lips.
"I'm it! Better run!" He shouted placing her back on the floor as she screamed and ran at full speed back to the house.

If she didn't want to be it she needed to hide!

She shot in the back door and darted up the stairs hiding behind her bedroom door. He'd never find her here.

"Oh twinkle toes? Where are youuu?" Jimin sang as he hunted for her downstairs. Yn giggled to herself, she was ace at hiding he'd be looking for her for absolutely ages!

Yn held her breath as Jimin started to climb the creaky stairs.
"Hmm, I'm a scaaary monster and I can smell little girls. I'm coming to eat you up twinkle toes!" Jimin said laughing as he reached the top.

He knew exactly where she was, she always chose the same spaces but where's the fun in finding her right away?

He pretended the search each room making lots of noise so she knew where he was and just as he was approaching her room she dove to the other side and into Jungkooks room via the adjoining door. She had a plan.

Jimin heard the door go and knew exactly where she'd gone so opened her door and went right across to the adjoining door. As he opened it he just saw her shiny irregular choice trainers vanish through the door.
"I see you Yn! I'm coming!" He called as he dashed across the room. That's when his heart stopped.

All he heard was a cluster of thuds and bangs followed by an ear splitting scream that didn't stop apart from when Yn took a breath.

He darted out the room in her wake and shot to the stairs. She'd fallen all the way down the stairs and was clasping her wrist. As Jimin made his way down he could see her clasping her left hand that was limp.

She was screaming till she was red in the face as she held her wrist.
"PAPA JIMIN IT HUUURTS!" She wailed louder than he'd ever heard before. He rushed the last few steps and scooped her into his arms.
"Oh boy. Its okay sweetheart. Don't worry. Let's get you to the hospital okay? I'll call the other papa's on the way." Jimin tried to say it soothingly but had to shout a little to get his voice heard over her screaming.

Jimin jogged with Yn on his hip out the door grabbing the keys to his Porsche 911 GT3 RS

Patting his pocket to check he had his phone before gently putting her in the passengers side and starting the drive to the hospital

He dialled Yoongi who was the most likely to pick up.

"Hel-"
"Yoongi! I need you all to meet me at the hospital!"
"The hospital?! What's wrong..."
"Yn fell down the stairs!!"
"JESUS JIMIN!!!"
"It wasn't my fault! We were just playing hide and seek it was an accident!"
"Papa grumpy! It hurts!"
"Okay kitten, be brave okay? We'll all meet you there. We love you lots." Yoongi soothed as he put the phone down to a cacophony of noise and chaos in the background as all the other boys heard were

Hospital
Jesus Jimin
Be brave we love you

Until they got the full story from Yoongi anything could have happened to their little girl.

Jimin drove quickly running his hand through his hair in a stressed manner as his heart broke listening to his twinkle toes sobbing and crying next to him, this wasn't the ideal car to have in this situation, the suspension was stiff and every bump jogged her wrist making her cry out in pain. By the time they reached the hospital Jimin was in tears himself. Seeing and hearing his girl in pain was heartbreaking, he could do nothing to help her.

As soon as he pulled the car up the front of the hospital not bothering to park the boys were already there waiting for him. As soon as Yn saw all her papa's she was overcome with emotion and relief at having all her papa's.

The second the car stopped Jungkook raced to the door and yanked it open, gently taking Yn from the front seat and into his arms as she sobbed.
"Papa! It's really h-hurting me!"
"I know bubba, it's okay princess, a doctor will sort it don't worry. Let's get you inside." He soothed kissing her temple repeatedly holding back his own tears as he carried her in with the other papa's behind, all equally as worried as the other, Hoseok and Jimin crying.