37

Yn napped a little on the sofa once papa sunshine had gotten her home as she was tired from dancing and Hoseok was showing everyone the videos and gushing about how good his little fluff was at dancing while they all had bias opinions that she was by far the best little dancer going.

When Yn woke up she spotted papa Joonie and papa Jimin in the kitchen.
"What cha' doing?" She asked making them both jump at her sudden appearance.
"Nothing much munchkin. Good sleep?" Namjoon asked and she nodded rubbing her eyes on the black jumper.
"Hey twinkle toes. While everyone is busy shall we have some fun?" Jimin asked his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Let's try some baking." He grinned and Yn grinned back.

She was no expert at baking but she could try.
She could definitely try.

She rolled up the sleeves of her dress with Namjoons help as Jimin fetched ingredients as he looked at his phone for the recipe.
"Jin might kill us if we get this wrong and destroy the kitchen but...never mind." Namjoon chuckled as he placed the bowl in front of his little munchkin and Jimin placed ingredients in.

As soon as Yn began to mix it disaster struck.

She was far to aggressive with the spoon lobbing a ton of flour out the bowl and across the counter and everyone's clothes.
"Let's just keep going." Jimin coughed and laughed at their already shocking attempt.

They continued to stir together forming a lumpy looking mixture that was being flicked everywhere as Yn stirred and flicked cake mixture on the walls, counter, cupboards, floor, clothes and anything else in the close vicinity.

Jin came downstairs to see what all the laughter was about and as soon as they saw him they all fell silent.

They looked and Jin.
Jin looked at them.
Jin looked at the kitchen.
"Shit!" Jimin swore as Namjoon grabbed Yn in his arms and they all made a break from the kitchen in fits of laughter as Jin shouted after them about the mess in his kitchen.

Yn slipped Namjoons grip as he was dying of laughter with Jimin at the top of the stairs and pottered along the hallway poking her head in each room to see what the papa's were doing and what looked most interesting.

Papa Joonie and papa Jimin were still laughing in the hallway.
Papa grumpy was on his computer using the keyboard in front of it.
Papa Jin was cleaning the mess downstairs.
Papa Tae Tae was sorting his masses of clothes in his room.
Papa sunshine's room was empty so he must be in his studio and papa was writing something down at his desk.

Yn huffed in the hallway. She didn't want to play alone and all the papa's were busy or doing something boring. She wriggled past Papa Joonie and Papa Jimin still giggling by the stairs and made her way to papa sunshine.

As always she never knocked. She just slowly opened the door and poked her head in.
"Papa sunshine?"
"Hey little fluff. What's the matter?" Hoseok asked with a smile as Yn came in and gently shut the door behind her and leant against it.
"Well. Everyone is busy. And I'm bored. Even Yeontan doesn't want to play, he's sleeping and just growls when I try wake him up."
"Well...that's fair, he's tired and wants to sleep. Come here and help me instead. You can have an important say in one of my songs."

Yn bounced over and sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around her to reach his equipment in front of him.
"You can help me make a baseline."
"What's the song going to be called papa sunshine?"
"Umm...base line. So it's really important we make a good one okay?" He said gently as he kissed the top of her head started to bring up the software for creating his music.

Jungkook glanced at his watch and nearly threw a fit. He hadn't seen Yn for a good few hours and who knew what trouble she'd caused. He searched for her and eventually found her in Hoseok's studio. He stood outside listening to a song he hadn't heard before. It had the heaviest baseline he'd heard for quite a while and he could hear Hoseok's voice over the top, followed by a lot of giggling.

He slowly pushed the door open and saw Hoseok and his little princess clapping and bopping to a song they'd clearly made, or at least a song he'd made and she'd helped finish.

Yn was the first one to turn around and she got the fright of her life when her papa was stood right behind her.
"Shit!" She shouted and papa sunshine and papa's face dropped like a stone.
"Princess no! Where did you learn that?!"
"Fluff! Oh my gosh, you can't say that!!" They scolded at the same time and Yn instantly welled up with tears.

"Why?!" She asked as she tried to hold in the tears that threatened to fall for being scolded twice at the same time.
"It's a bad word fluff!" Hoseok explained with a frown on his face.
"Where'd you learn that princess? We're not angry at you as long as you don't say it anymore. Where did you hear it?" Jungkook asked picking her up and kissing her tears away.
"Papa Jimin said it when we ran away for destroying the kitchen!"
"You destroyed the kitch- PARK JIMIN!" He bellowed as he stormed out the room after placing Yn gently back in Hoseok's arms before storming out the room at the speed of light.

"Papa sunshine? Where's papa going?..."
"Umm...to visit papa Jimin. Best stay with me fluff, I think he's in a bad mood all of a sudden." He laughed nervously as he stood up keeping Yn in his arms and shut the door to prevent the sounds of Jimin's yells reaching his fluffs delicate ears. Jungkook was no doubt about to get Jimin in a vice like grip for swearing in front of his princess and tainting her precious ears.