23

"It's fine twinkle toes. We won't tell anyone. We can empty a new packet in there and no one will know. Our secret." Jimin smiled kindly as he helped Yn empty a new packet of biscuits into the tin so she wouldn't get told off for eating the whole lot.

Yn had a nice morning with papa Jimin. He'd helped her get dressed into a cute dress grey on the top with horses on the skirt.

He'd also helped her pack her tea set away and get rid of the crumbs from her blanket she'd used to sit on, and now they were about to do her hair

Jimin was no expert at long girls hair so he opted for what he thought was cute. He sat Yn at her vanity table, brushed her hair through and gave her two plaits that he wound around themselves till they resembled buns that he secured with two pink fluffy scrunchies out of her box of hair things in one of the drawers of her table.

He stood back and admired his work, it wasn't perfect but it was cute. He snapped a picture of Yn doing a little finger heart and set it to his wallpaper. He thought she looked edible she was that cute.

"You look so cute I'm going to eat you." He grinned and Yn knew the game was on.
"No!" She giggled and screeched as she ran out the room and down the hallway to the stairs as Jimin ran after her making monster noises.

He caught her at the bottom of the stairs and scooped her up pretending to eat her neck and shoulders as he tickled her.
"Yum yum yum." He laughed as she screeched and hollered because it tickled.

He set her back down and glanced at his phone.
"Hmm, the others will be up soon twinkle toes. What shall we do till then?"

Yn thought it through and decided she'd like to hear papa Jimin sing. She had heard him sing with the others, papa Tae Tae had showed her videos the night before but she'd never heard him sing alone and papa Tae Tae had said he was good.

"Sing for me papa Jimin." Yn She said as she rocked back and forth on her heels clapping her hands.

Jimin suddenly felt shy at her sudden remark, he hadn't even been up long and was sure as sure could be his voice wouldn't sound it's best but when his little was looking up at him with her excited smile and big eyes he couldn't really turn her down. He connected his phone to the Bluetooth sound system and agreed as a song started playing.

"Okay, But only if you dance with me?"
"Sure papa!" Yn said as Jimin made her stand on his feet, he took each of her hands in his and they started to slowly spin around the room and swing their hands as he began to sing serendipity to her.

Yn thought he was utterly mesmerising as he picked her up and swayed with her around the room singing in his beautiful voice. She'd never heard this song, but boy oh boy did she like it. It was pretty and the words were nice and it was twice as nice when her papa was holding her at the same time. He looked super handsome when he sang to her like this.

Papa Jimin could sing. She decided this was a bed time song.

Yoongi came down the stairs to the sounds of serendipity and watched from the bottom of the staircase as Jimin sang and swayed around the room with Yn in his arms and smiled to himself. Jimin was made to be a dad.

He looked like he was having a great time and little Yn looked like she was in another world as she watched him while he swayed around the room with her unaware of his small crowd gathering as Tae also appeared at the bottom of the staircase.

They were in their own little world and Yn didn't even notice when Jungkook appeared with Tae and Yoongi. Their music was rousing the whole house out of bed.

Upon seeing the sight no one could be mad at them though. It was utterly beautiful watching them bond this way and as the music changed to something else he placed her down and was startled when Yn suddenly shouted.
"Papa's! JIMIN CAN SING!" And ran over to them bouncing around as Jimin giggled and hid his face.

He wasn't expecting a crowd. Yoongi laughed.
"Kitten, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin And Taehyung can all sing. It's what they do best." His deep morning voice grabbing her attention as he ruffled her hair and walked to the kitchen to make coffee.

"You sing too? Alone?" Yn asked in shock. She was surprised at this. She'd only ever seen them sing together. Jungkook and Tae nodded and Jungkook tried explained what they do properly as he laughed and carried her to the kitchen with his face being squashed and smothered in kisses from his little.

She'd only been awake without him for a few hours but to her it felt like an eternity. She just loved her papa so much and the best way to show this affection was by smooshing his face and cheeks with kisses while he laughed and smiled his bunny smile.