161

Yoongi sped faster than needed through the winding country lanes away from their house with Elsie clinging to his back for dear life. Flinching every time he accelerated.
"Serves you right" he muttered as he pulled up to a traffic light, resting his right foot on the ground as he waited for the light to change.

Normally he'd use this opportunity to talk to his passenger while he waited but he hated Elsie. He didn't think it was possible to dislike her anymore than he already did but after her stunts tonight he was done. So done. He just wanted her away from his Kitten. Far away.

It didn't take long at his break neck speeds on the Hayabusa to get to the Red Velvet household. The pretty cottage with it's roses and ivy not matching the horrid Elsie who resided there. He jabbed his thumb towards the house signalling Elsie to get off and she did so, tugging the helmet off of her curls and handing it to him, she was miserable.

She'd lost her only best friend because she was jealous.

Yoongi walked up to the door and knocked on it loudly. It didn't take long for lights in the cottage to start flipping on and the windows glowing before Irene answered the door with Seulgi and the others behind her, wrapped in the dressing gowns, slightly flustered at Yoongi witnessing them in such a state.
"Ah Elsie! Sweetheart what happened!" Joy ran towards her about to cuddle her but Irene stopped her.
"Wait wait. Yoongi looks like he has something to say. Oh god Elsie did you misbehave?" She asked and Elsie gave a sheepish nod as she stepped into the house.

Yoongi wasn't sure where to start.
"There's a reason we don't let Yn have a phone or unattended access to the internet, and it's because we don't fucking want her seeing the toxic shit that's on it! Elsie is no longer allowed to see Yn or contact her in any way shape or form. Tonight while we were all in bed she told Yn all the horrible things people say on the internet about her. Jungkook found Yn ice cold asleep on the living room floor around one am, she'd cried herself to sleep after this little shit-" He jabbed a finger at Elsie.

"-told her we didn't want her, we didn't love her, she was tiring for us, we regret taking her on, she's unloved and unneeded, she brings us down. She  dug up the car crash, the broken wrist, the kidnapping like it was Yn's fault and that's just not true. That perfect little girl never asked for any of this and she's just playing the fucking hand she was dealt okay?! She doesn't need someone toxic like Elsie in her life if she's just going to bring her down!" Yoongi wasn't shouting, he was almost growling he was so rageful and Wendy's hand clapped over her mouth.

"Oh gosh. Yoongi..were so sorry. She's been getting so out of hand lately, we haven't been spending as much time with her and she's becoming so wild and uncontrollable. Elsie come inside now." Wendy's voice stern as Yeri looked at the floor, her face full of disappointment.

"Yoongi? No words will ever make what Elsie did okay. I can only apologise again. We'll respect your wishes and keep her away from Yn to the best of our ability. If we're due in a studio at the same time we'll do our best to keep her away. 

The girls all bowed apologetically and Yoongi gave a curt nod back as he turned away and pulled his helmet back on, hopping onto the bike and roaring into the darkness, speeding his way back home.

It was around three am by the time all was said and done and as his bike purred up the drive, he shook his head unhappily when lots of lights were still on around the house and as he slot his key in the door he could see a shadow swaying back and forth.

They still hadn't managed to settle Yn.

Yoongi sighed and made his way inside and Jin looked relieved as Jungkook stopped swaying.
"Oh thank god. She just refused to settle till you were back!" Jin groaned as he stood up and a very sleepy Yn was holding her arms out to Yoongi.

He gladly took her into his arms as he followed Jungkook upstairs, Jin behind turning off all the lights.
"You've had quite the day huh Kitten? Let's go to sleep now okay?" His deep voice lulling her eyes shut before they'd even made it to the top of the stairs to her room where Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung had done her favourite thing and built her a fort for them to all sleep together with her.

Jungkook smiled at Yn as her eyes kept drooping shut in Yoongi's arms and brushed her hair gently from her face as Yoongi repeatedly kissed the top of her head. It didn't matter what problems she faced, they'd always fix it as a family and make her happy.

She was the center of their world.

***
You guys are so spoiled. 
I love giving you chapters. :) 
Elsie is finally gone kids, I know so many of you will be happy she's gone away from our innocent little Yn. xx