20

The cars pulled up behind one other. Yn stuck her nose to the window to see who it was and the Red Velvet girls had pulled up just before them.

They gracefully got out the car in their beautiful outfits and Elsie was last out. She got out, sat on her ladybug trunki and was pulled along by Joy with a smile as bright as the sun. There was no one there to see them today but to Elsie it was important to always look your best.
"Papa! Elsie is here!" Yn giggled excitedly as she fogged up the glass being so close to it.
"Yeah so I see." Jungkook agreed watching the sassy over confident little being pulled into the studio.

Yn walked out holding hands with Yoongi on her left and Jungkook on her right. She was marched into the studio and into a room with the stylist noonas.

She stood in the doorway and frowned. She didn't like her papa's stylist. He never paid attention to her when she was working on his face. She'd get her own back today she was so darn certain of it. She just needed a plan.

She asked to see Elsie but the boys said she could do that after makeup a little later. Right now she needed to stay with them. She nodded and walked over to Jungkook.

"Please, just today let me sit on your lap? I won't wriggle!" Yn pleads and of course he gave in and she crawled onto his lap and smiled smugly at the stylist who gave a strained smile back in the mirror.

The stylist was working well and with speed while Jungkook spoke to Jimin in the mirror who was next to him. She worked well till Yn pinched her arm quick and hard.
"Ouch!" She yelped and rubbed her arm before inspecting the chair.
"Sorry, there must be a sharp bit on the chair that I caught my arm on." She apologised and carried on.

Yn was pleased with herself, but having gotten away with one she wanted to do another, I mean, this stylist was all over her papa and she did keep getting elbowed by her. She caught sight of papa grumpy in the mirror and gave a smile, he smiled back but with narrowed eyes and she noticed.

She'd have to keep and eye on him. He never missed a trick. She waved at papa Jin who blew her a kiss making her giggle, she caught papa Tae Tae's eye next and gave him a cute little flower pot pose in the mirror and he took a picture. She glanced back at papa grumpy who seemed to be on his phone.

She took the opportunity and quickly gave her papa's stylist another pinch but jumped out of her skin.
"Princess no!" He boomed in her ear making her jump. It wasn't papa grumpy she needed to watch out for. Jungkook had seen her do it in the mirror. She looked at him and welled up.

Hoseok stood from his chair and marched over. He was soft for his fluff sure, but that just wasn't nice. It was plain spiteful and it was time to be a real dad.

He walked over and held his arms out.
"Come on." He said in a stern voice with a straight face.
"N-no."
"Fluff. Up now. Come on. We're going to sit down away from everyone else."
"Why?"
"Because you pinched papa's stylist!" He said exasperated as he picked her up out of Jungkook's lap and carried her to the sofa as she did her best to force out some crocodile tears.

He plopped her on the sofa and sat next to her.
"Sit here and sit still."
"But papa sunshi-"
"-no fluff. That wasn't nice. You can sit still and quiet for a bit and think about how mean that was." Hoseok told as he glanced at the others papa's in the mirror who were nodding in approval. Someone had to be mean and take charge when she was naughty.

She pouted and cried and rolled around on the sofa making eye contact with anyone she could in the mirror hoping someone would come pick her up until papa sunshine told her that her five minutes was up and she needed to apologise to the stylist.

Yn didn't approve. Her heart was racing after being told off by papa sunshine and the mini tantrum and the last thing she wanted to do was actually talk to that lady. Hoseok took her hand walked her over and they all glanced at her expectantly.
"Sorry." Yn muttered and the stylist gave a nod and carried on as Yn went back to the sofa with Hoseok who wrapped her in his arms on his lap while she pouted and had a pity party hiding her face in his chest because she'd been caught doing something naughty.

Hoseok caught her pouting and feeling sorry for herself and couldn't help but chuckle. She was truly adorable. She really was feeling sorry for herself. He hugged her a bit tighter and nuzzled his nose into her hair calling her a silly billy as she clung to his top. His stylist wouldn't approve of the creases but he didn't care. His little fluff needed a cuddle after being told off.