86

She was clean and dressed by papa grumpy  and thanks to papa Jin and a team effort from the rest of the papa's the kitchen was now spotless again and a proper breakfast had been cooked. She ate enough to sink a battle ship and resumed running around the house shouting all morning.

"Yn relax! I need to take you to meet someone!" Namjoon called as he tried to catch up to the hyper little running around the huge house.

Yn skidded to a halt in the hallway sending Namjoon crashing into her. He just about managed to grab her around her waist as he stumbled keeping them both upright. They stayed like that as he drew a deep breath, relieved he hadn't flattened her and she looked directly up still in his arms as he looked down.
"Where are we going? Who are we meeting? Is it far? Can we eat? What car are we taking? Can I dress up? What time is it? Do we have to go soon? Can-"
"Woah woah woah. We're going to meet someone who will be spending a lot of time with you so it's important to see if you get on well, it's not too far, you literally just ate a few hours ago, we'll be going in my car, no you can't dress up the clothes papa grumpy picked are fine, the time is irrelevant, we're going soon. No. More. Questions." He said kissing her forehead between each of the last three worlds and turning her around to pick her up.

He carried her into her room, placed her baby pink vans on to match the baby pink mastermind top Yoongi had put her in and carried her down the stairs.

"Papa's?!" Yn shouted as she wriggled out of Namjoon's grip to kiss them all goodbye. They were in the living space apart from Hoseok and Yoongi who were working in their studios.

They all kissed her goodbye, Jungkook picking her up and giving her a squeeze making her laugh.
"Be Good bubba. I'll miss you. Have a nice time." He said kissing her cheek before placing her back onto the floor where she took papa Joonies hand and they headed out to the cars out the front of the house.

" He said kissing her cheek before placing her back onto the floor where she took papa Joonies hand and they headed out to the cars out the front of the house

He helped her into his giant truck, plugged her in, walked around and got in his own side. They rumbled down the driveway, the large truck crunching the gravel beneath it.

They didn't drive too far, only twenty minutes or so when they arrived at a quaint cottage.
"Who lives here?"
"Someone you're meeting."
"You've met her before?"
"A few times." Namjoon smiled as he carried her to the front door where she knocked gently and resumed fisting his expensive T-shirt in her hands.

A sweet looking older lady opened the door.
"Ah! You must be Yn and her daddy. Please come in!" She smiled and Namjoon ducked a little as he entered the small cottage, following the lady through the house to the back garden. It was full of flowers and lush green grass that lead to fields with horses in.

They sat in the sunshine at a pretty iron table outside that had petals and leaves worked into its metal, as they were served drinks and snacks. They talked to the lady for a long time, but not about anything in particular, she asked Yn what she likes, what she enjoys doing, her favourite things, all the while assessing how she moved, how excitable she was, how well she concentrated, how easily she calmed down when asked something particular that required thought.

After a lot of talking and snacks Namjoon took her home. Yn was very confused, they didn't do..anything. They didn't buy something or take something or go anywhere with her. They just spoke. It made Yn feel grumpy because she didn't understand.

As soon as she entered the door Taehyung scooped her up.
"Baby girl, dont be grumpy. Something amazing started happening in the estate while you were gone." He grinned walking her out the back door and standing on the top of the stairs that lead down to the huge expanse of land they owned.

He kept a hold of her and walked the long journey to the back of the garden till the workings came into view.

Some of the land had been fenced off and held two sheep and a stable had been put in it and next to it some men were making what looked like a giant sandpit.
"We have pet sheep and a giant sandpit?" Yn asked confused and Taehyung laughed loudly.
"Mhmm. Something like that. Let's head back." He smiled holding her hand as they started the journey back to the house. It was time for Yn to have dinner and start settling for bed.